Do somali men get better with age?

Feel sorry for those lost brothers
Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

They probably deserved it tho for simping over a woman that ain't even exclusive to them View attachment 276774
why would I be exclusive before marriage byeeee

Yaraye

VIP
Chubby fingers are cute, abaayo.
they feel really soft as some of my high school friends say, but I want to wear rings and look good on them. I'm a jewelry lover despite the rashes i get from metal :francis: Me and jewelry have a one sided relationship. I love it and it gives me scars :dead:

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
they feel really soft as some of my high school friends say, but I want to wear rings and look go on them. I'm a jewelry lover despite the rashes i get from metal :francis: Me and jewelry have a one sided relationship. I love it and it gives me scars :dead:
I'm the opposite. For some reason my fingers are skinny and always cold so whenever I have a handshake people always comment on how my hand is cold.

Don't matter there are better things to waste it on then a random woman they ain't getting anything from in return.

No guy with good intentions does this for a random girl
men that got it like spending it dont sound broke and bitter sweetheart

Yaraye

VIP
I'm the opposite. For some reason my fingers are skinny and always cold so whenever I have a handshake people always comment on how my hand is cold.
Mine are cubby, soft, and warm. I was a thermal heater for my friends when I was in school. They would always try to hold my hand with their icy ones in the cold ass winter :holeup:

men that got it like spending it dont sound broke and bitter sweetheart
:drakekidding: ofcourse you would defend them it's alright I don't feel bitter about it they are there own people all I'm saying is I wouldn't do that for a random some of these simps who "apparently" got it like that bankrupt themselves sending money to all these women :dead: