Do somali men get better with age?

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
theyre lucky i wanna call him daddy too
War xage kaso dhacday? meshu qooqland maha wa SS
Will Smith GIF

oh my god! free money!!!! :damn: :damn: :damn: even if I lose the little weight and start wearing makeup, I look to damn conservative to get a guy to hit me up with money! :jcoleno:
She was active on insta so probably followers originally.

If you want get active on insta and start shukaansi random guys in the dms and asked them to send you money and you'll have your own drone of simps sending 1000s

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
She was active on inta so probably followers.

If you want get active on insta and start shukaansi random guys in the dms and asked them to send you money and you'll have your own drone of simps sending 1000s
I was talking to some girls in my class and they were telling me about how Indian guys used to keep sliding into their dms on Instagram when they were at 16. Talking about marriage, sending photos, giving them money. Walahi some guys are down bad

She was active on insta so probably followers originally.

I dont even ask niggas for money it's guys I've spoken to that like me I'm easy to like stay mad

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
AWOOGA AWOOGA

\*jaw drops to floor, eyes pop out of sockets accompanied by trumpets, heart beats out of chest, AWOOGA AWOOGA sound effect, pulls chain on train whistle that has appeared next to head as steam blows out, slams fists on table, rattling any plates, bowls or silverware, whistles loudly, fireworks shoot from top of head, pants loudly as tongue hangs out of mouth, wipes comically large bead of sweat from forehead, clears throat, straightens tie, combs hair\* Ahem, you look very lovely.
There must be xaax Halimo drought where you are kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I also have a wishlist on wishlist.com I send guys to buy me things I like. I even got an ajnabi nigga that sends me uber eats that I have never even been on a date with. So idk why faaraxs love saying cheap and clean very much expensive and clean