Do somali men get better with age?

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Bruh we all remember how you look and we know your twitter aswell where you have posted yourself and linked on this site if someone wanted to find you they most definitely will with all the nazi stuff you have said :lolbron:
I never posted myself on my twitter. Only one pic here which is now gone. Not even my private social media got pictures of me.

I never posted myself on my twitter. Only one pic here which is now gone. Not even my private social media got pictures of me.
Bruh you posted it as a reply to some random guy who was saying something about how somalis looked and you gave a pic of yourself as an example to refute them plus it was the exact same picture you posted on here :mjlol::deadrose:

if I get doxxed there goes my career :mjlol:imma just marry my fob cousin in xamar tbh
fob men from back home are very good-looking, just saying.

IMG_8217.jpeg

Khaemwaset

VIP
Bruh you posted it as a reply to some random guy who was saying something about how somalis looked and you gave a pic of yourself as an example to refute them plus it was the exact same picture you posted on here :mjlol::deadrose:
f*ck you saw that

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Nigga it's a long story. I'm a man though let's get this straight.
Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News
You should change dat magac ASAP🤣ain't no Halimo gonna let u shukansi her with dat magac dat shit is an automatic rejection or straight into the walal zone

Khaemwaset

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not in person. Online though I've had random people idk come to my reddit dms and ask me about things sspot related. Had some guy in a reddit argument say he's looked at my twitter and I'm some racist white suremiecist and some other stuff. Idk these niggas but my accounts has touched some people ig. Also the odd twitter dms here and there.