Do Somalians hate everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Knowtheyself, I Stan for indho yars kkkk this chick don't know if she's coming or going, she even has a chun lee Ching character as her avatar smh the self hatred is all too apparent in this one, she's transparent.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There's no such thing as Somalian. Correct your question first!

Secondly we don't hate people, we just know we are better than them, prettier than them and smarter than them!

Last edited:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
After reading the threads between African Americans and Somalians, I am lost for word!

Last edited:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I'm Somali and I hate everyone including Somalis. I only like my tribe and I also hate my tribe. I don't like anyone, not even myself.

Hello everyone,

After visiting various Somalian forums and social medias, I have noticed many Somalians are bashing everyone in this world. I have yet find one that spoke positively to non-Somalians online.

Do they really hate White, Black, Asians, Arabs, Ethiopians, and others? What is the reason behind the hate? Do they feel jealous or something?

Somalis hate everyone but Arabs. They love Arabs and have made up lies about being descended from them even though the 23andme tests they've done proves this to be false. The Somali ethnic group (except for very few clans) began when Arab Sufi sheikhs landed on Somali shores. Somalis will walk for Gaza and Syria and donate to their causes before they donate and walk for Somali famine victims (the West saved the Somalis and we would have had half our population wiped out if it weren't for them). Very little was done by the Somali diaspora for the Somali famine victims a few years ago. Somalis also beg to marry Arabs so they can have light skin children and to be closer to Islam

But Somalis are warming up to Ethiopians and Kenyans. Many Somalis support Ethiopians and Kenyans against Somalis from other clans (i.e. they like it when Ethiopians and Kenyans invade their enemy clan's lands). Somalis routinely have enemy clan members rounded up and sent back to Ethiopia to be killed.

If you are interested, feel free to PM me and I will direct you to links from news articles and books that will prove this

@Regg Somaliland (claims to be an independent country) and Puntland (autonomous region in Somalia) are controlled by Ethiopia. Jubbaland (autonomous region in Somalia) is controlled by Kenya. Mogadishu and other south central areas are controlled by Ethiopia or is occupied by other African states under the AMISOM mission. Somali region in Ethiopia is under occupation. Somali region in Kenya is also under occupation.

Djibouti is a majority Somali country that is not controlled by other African countries but is very tiny and is run by one Somali subclan that doesn't give any proper representation to the other subclans that are just as large as them. They also mistreat the ethnic Afar people who are around 40% of the population. Djibouti is a hell hole with worse living conditions than Somalia but they have at least not humiliated themselves by being controlled or heavily influenced in some way by African states. However Djibouti is very weak and they have lost a border war with Writers; Eritrea sent female soldiers to fight Djibouti was defeated in a humiliating way.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Nobody cares about your type as long as you are away from our politicial life, and you do not try to divide us with hate between SL & Somalia.
kkkk as if SLanders and Reer Amisom like eachother....f*ck outta here with your delusions!

kkkk as if SLanders and Reer Amisom like eachother....f*ck outta here with your delusions!

I am from north Somalia(SL) and I like my brothers in south ( I could disagree with them in political views but they are still my follow countrymen.

@Regg also the Somali people routinely "deport" other Somalis fleeing conflict but they open their doors for Arabs such as those from Yemen who were fleeing the war between Houthi rebels (supported by the Shias like Iran and Hezbollah) and the Yemeni government (supported by the Sunnis like Saudi Arabia). There was a video released where those Somali refugees with little children who were fleeing the Yemen refugee camps were begging to be left off a very hot ship into Somalia but we're not allowed to enter because they were not from those clan lands. However the Yemeni Arabs were allowed in and you can see the locals pleased of their presence. They were the ones who were allowed off the hot ships.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
I am from north Somalia(SL) and I like my brothers in south ( I could disagree with them in political views but they are still my follow countrymen.
You are probably a Harti.

PS. Somaliland is not "North a"

Also @Regg during the civil war, most Somalis in the diaspora lived in Arab Gulf nations but they have been deported to Somalia but some also went to West. They love Arabs when Arabs reported them back to Somalia during the height of the civil war. Somalis are slaves to Arabs except they are unwanted slaves. At least AAs hate the white man. The few that remain in Arab countries don't have permanent residency or passports but are given 1 year visas and can be revoked at any time.

Also many Somalis fleeing to the West but go through Libya have their organs taken and some are killed. Arabs hate them but Somalis love them.

Spread the word about Somalis. You AAs shouldn't care what they think. Don't show kindness to them or seek their acceptance. They're confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.