Do Somalians hate everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also @Regg during the civil war, most Somalis in the diaspora lived in Arab Gulf nations but they have been deported to Somalia but some also went to West. They love Arabs when Arabs reported them back to Somalia during the height of the civil war. Somalis are slaves to Arabs except they are unwanted slaves. At least AAs hate the white man. The few that remain in Arab countries don't have permanent residency or passports but are given 1 year visas and can be revoked at any time.

Also many Somalis fleeing to the West but go through Libya have their organs taken and some are killed. Arabs hate them but Somalis love them.

Spread the word about Somalis. You AAs shouldn't care what they think. Don't show kindness to them or seek their acceptance. They're confused.

You forget to add the pic of civil war, today is your day enjoy it.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I agree Beesha Milky way >>>>>> :salute:

f*ck reer Andromeda, I don't trust all these other galaxies :birdman:
Beesha cirka iyo dhulka
2926xr5.jpg

Hello everyone,

After visiting various Somalian forums and social medias, I have noticed many Somalians are bashing everyone in this world. I have yet find one that spoke positively to non-Somalians online.

Do they really hate White, Black, Asians, Arabs, Ethiopians, and others? What is the reason behind the hate? Do they feel jealous or something?

You should also read the ANTI/RACIST things being said about Somalis from just about everyother race. We don't have a inferiority complex nor are mentally enslaved.

Fact- most online trolls aren't somali who post racist shit, just ppl who hate Somalis that much and feel some type of way.

Somalis are more concerned with Somalis than to waste time on hating on other races.

What race are you? And why ask pointless questions? What exactly are you trying to provoke here with your threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.