Do You Believe In......

What do you think.....

• It's all bs qashin

• I think there's some truth in it but idk

• I've personally seen accuracy with it

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber
Personally I've seen too many coincidences personally where I'd look at things like my "life number" and "zodiac sign" etc and describe things about me and my life that are way to lucky. I looked down on this shit for time despite seeing some truth in it till I realised that alot of work done in these departments were done by muslims πŸ’€
What do you guys think? Do you see any truth in numerology and astrology.......

Sa_Male

Look up the Barnum effect.
Ye I've heard of this effect hence why I'm skeptical still, but still, too many coincidences for me, 90% of my zodiac applies to me, and when you see the differences between the zodiac this effect doesn't apply

Sa_Male

one of the sciences of black magic
Exactly, it's magic linked hence why I don't go deep into it and try to predict the future as that's probably shirk, but in terms of describing personality traits, these zodiac thingies have described me better than personality tests.......

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
Ye I've heard of this effect hence why I'm skeptical still, but still, too many coincidences for me, 90% of my zodiac applies to me, and when you see the differences between the zodiac this effect doesn't apply
Because zodiacs are inherently vague.

Here is my zodiac for you how many do you relate to?
You are free thinker
You are a quiet person
You are destined for greatness
You are not selfish

Sa_Male

Because zodiacs are inherently vague.

Here is my zodiac for you how many do you relate to?
You are free thinker
You are a quiet person
You are destined for greatness
You are not selfish
I'm not a quiet person tho lol.
And how comes It labels my greatest deficiencies as well? For example extreme impatience and consistency. I dont think that's vague.

Hell no and it's losing whatever credibility it had with these dumb dumb women flocking towards it these days. You can lie about your zodiac sign and they'll believe your lies.

Internet Nomad

I'm not a quiet person tho lol.
And how comes It labels my greatest deficiencies as well? For example extreme impatience and consistency. I dont think that's vague.
Timestamp 4:04

I personally dont see much value in it, and the way people (hah! we all know who) use it these days, it not sound.

I think the Astrology early Muslims were dealing with was practical, like figuring prayer times, the direction of the qibla, desert and sea navigation, et all. Even as the Persian Muslim mathematicians took over, it was still rooted in practical matters that concerned the universe and its celestial bodies.

Now is it so far removed, it has fully retreated back into mysticism and superstition, back to primordial primitives staring at the stars and going "oooga booga will make it rain", it is for this reason as well that a lot of Muslims have come to regard it as Shirk now.

Personally I've seen too many coincidences personally where I'd look at things like my "life number" and "zodiac sign" etc and describe things about me and my life that are way to lucky. I looked down on this shit for time despite seeing some truth in it till I realised that alot of work done in these departments were done by muslims πŸ’€
What do you guys think? Do you see any truth in numerology and astrology.......

No. And I'd just keep clear from it man, they're haram

Internet Nomad

How does astrology account for twins and conjoined twins having different personalities?

Sa_Male

How does astrology account for twins and conjoined twins having different personalities?
Apparently the time they're born matters πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ, also to make it clear I believe and know divination is totally haram, however in my little research and personal experience, the character aspects of astrology are too numerous to totally ignore.

Internet Nomad

Apparently the time they're born matters πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ, also to make it clear I believe and know divination is totally haram, however in my little research and personal experience, the character aspects of astrology are too numerous to totally ignore.
Twins are born on the same day and conjoined twins are born at the same second and yet there are personalities differences between them? How can you explain it with astrology?

Sa_Male

Twins are born on the same day and conjoined twins are born at the same second and yet there are personalities differences between them? How can you explain it with astrology?
Nature nurture, I'm not saying that you will be a certain way based on when you were born, just that there would be an inclination.
Also it's been known for ages the impact of nurture on character etc

Internet Nomad

Nature nurture, I'm not saying that you will be a certain way based on when you were born, just that there would be an inclination.
Also it's been known for ages the impact of nurture on character etc
What real effect do stars have on the person? Do you know how far stars really are they have zero noticeable impact on the human body let alone on something as complex as personality.

Sa_Male

What real effect do stars have on the person? Do you know how far stars really are they have zero noticeable impact on the human body let alone on something as complex as personality.
It's a theory as far as I'm concerned sxb, a theory that seems to personally have too much truth in it. And trust me, I'm no gullible slow mf.

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
What zodiac sign girl have you been talking to? it's not worth it bruddaah.

Last edited:

Trending