Do you find sexy a six pack on a woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I like skinny women but not women with fucking abs, la xawla.

You guys can keep the chicks with fat ass and thighs. A girl with a fat ass is good to look at sometimes but its not something I want to settle down with.

You guys can marry and reproduce with girls like this. After 2-3 kids that ass is the size of DR Congo. :damedamn:

FB_IMG_1484470294234.jpg

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
wallahi i fail to understand why fat girls get persecuted everywhere,are we too intimidated by their beauty or something.They have the cutest chubby faces ,amazing smiles,bubbly personalities,soft cuddly bodies that screams raaxo :ahh::ahh::ahh: ,amazing child bearing hips and last but not least naaso filled with nafaqoo.
I for one will jot succumb to society's pressure of fat shaming those beautiful beings,i will proclaim my love for them wherever i go.And to all the xalimos that are on the heavier side you know where to find me:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I like skinny women but not women with fucking abs, la xawla.

You guys can keep the chicks with fat ass and thighs. A girl with a fat ass is good to look at sometimes but its not something I want to settle down with.

You guys can marry and reproduce with girls like this. After 2-3 kids that ass is the size of DR Congo. :damedamn:

View attachment 11700
that's the goal saxib :fittytousand::fittytousand:

wallahi i fail to understand why fat girls get persecuted everywhere,are we too intimidated by their beauty or something.They have the cutest chubby faces ,amazing smiles,bubbly personalities,soft cuddly bodies that screams raaxo :ahh::ahh::ahh: ,amazing child bearing hips and last but not least naaso filled with nafaqoo.
I for one will jot succumb to society's pressure of fat shaming those beautiful beings,i will proclaim my love for them wherever i go.And to all the xalimos that are on the heavier side you know where to find me:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

So you like calool, back rolls, balaq arms and thighs riddled with cellulite
:susp:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
So you like calool, back rolls, balaq arms and thighs riddled with cellulite
:susp:
calool:if it it's soft yes:diddyass::diddyass::diddyass:
back roles:dont mind if i do :ahh::ahh::ahh:
Balaq arms:wiggle wiggle wiggle:denzelnigga::denzelnigga::denzelnigga:
thighs riddled with cellulite:imma have to pass on that one but big thighs are definitely a plus
anyways the benefits outweigh the negatives by a large margin
And fat women are naturally gifted with bountiful naaso and futo just sayin.:kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
xalimos need to start getting some meat tbh they are all looking caato caato,i aint gonna holla unless i see some hilib,orod cunathaa iss ku dhal dhal:francis::francis::francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.