Do you find sexy a six pack on a woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I like skinny women but not women with fucking abs, la xawla.

You guys can keep the chicks with fat ass and thighs. A girl with a fat ass is good to look at sometimes but its not something I want to settle down with.

You guys can marry and reproduce with girls like this. After 2-3 kids that ass is the size of DR Congo. :damedamn:

View attachment 11700
Your way is the truth sxb. I have a new found appreciation for slim women. :banderas: I just want a tall, firm queen with a perky lil butt hanging off my arm. My chubby chasing days are nearing their end.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Your way is the truth sxb. I have a new found appreciation for slim women. :banderas: I just want a tall, firm queen with a perky lil butt hanging off my arm. My chubby chasing days are nearing their end.
mine is peak whenever i see a chubby chick man gets excited and if they're somali :ahh::ahh::ahh:

calool:if it it's soft yes:diddyass::diddyass::diddyass:
back roles:dont mind if i do :ahh::ahh::ahh:
Balaq arms:wiggle wiggle wiggle:denzelnigga::denzelnigga::denzelnigga:
thighs riddled with cellulite:imma have to pass on that one but big thighs are definitely a plus
anyways the benefits outweigh the negatives by a large margin
And fat women are naturally gifted with bountiful naaso and futo just sayin.:kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:

image.png

:sass2:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
my limit is 250lbs if she's around the 5,7,-5,8 range.If your talking about @dhegdheer type of chicks the range is from 150-225 the ideal would be around 195 pounds .250 is as far as i can ever go on all cases man's about 130-140 dont wanna be suffocated :francis::francis:

my limit is 250lbs if she's around the 5,7,-5,8 range.If your talking about @dhegdheer type of chicks the range is from 150-225 the ideal would be around 195 pounds .250 is as far as i can ever go on all cases man's about 130-140 dont wanna be suffocated :francis::francis:
That's some obesity
:dwill:

Literally morbid obesity.

You aren't the one who should be worrying about suffocation

nobody wants too feel dhagax naaso :drakekidding::drakekidding::drakekidding:

Ain't no one want that shrek look elephant legs sausage roll neck wrist bigger then your body every time I take a step it causes a earthquake xalimo naah :susp::idontlike:
About 250 pounds is my limit Kulaha ain't that 113 kg? La xawla you don't want a women you want a hippopotamus sxb

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Ain't no one want that shrek look elephant legs sausage roll neck wrist bigger then your body every time I take a step it causes a earthquake xalimo naah :susp::idontlike:
About 250 pounds is my limit Kulaha ain't that 113 kg? La xawla you don't want a women you want a hippopotamus sxb
That's the ultimate limit ideal is like 80 something killos you nacas ,dhagaxa kuu raaxeeso qaanisyahow

Status
Not open for further replies.