Do you find sexy a six pack on a woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you like 100lbs? Shouldn't you already have them?

Btw girls with slim waist and abs are xaax :ahh: but no steroid abs pls :susp:

I've got like a 2 pack now whereas I had a little belly pouch last summer:cosbyhmm:
Anterior pelvic twist is fucking up my aesthetics ngl, I'm working kn fixing that:cosbyhmm:
my limit is 250lbs if she's around the 5,7,-5,8 range.If your talking about @dhegdheer type of chicks the range is from 150-225 the ideal would be around 195 pounds .250 is as far as i can ever go on all cases man's about 130-140 dont wanna be suffocated :francis::francis:

:tacky:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Wtf 60 kg and 5,11 ??? Are you bulimic? :drakelaugh: waa baa laaf yow maqaar :mjlol:
shut your ass up big narstie looking ass shaydaan
hqdefault.jpg
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Ain't no one want that shrek look elephant legs sausage roll neck wrist bigger then your body every time I take a step it causes a earthquake xalimo naah :susp::idontlike:
About 250 pounds is my limit Kulaha ain't that 113 kg? La xawla you don't want a women you want a hippopotamus sxb
I'd get upset if a woman had bigger wrists than me. Insecurities.:mjcry:
:jcoleno: Only way it could work is if she let me get obese and have bigger breasts than her.

I'd get upset if a woman had bigger wrists than me. Insecurities.:mjcry:
:jcoleno: Only way it could work is if she let me get obese and have bigger breasts than her.

Sxb no more obesity no more cellulite hit the gym wtf it's 2017 Carl sagan baan kuu daarshey hit that biir pronto and fix that diet up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.