do you guys ever wish to be born a different year

i often don't wish that i experienced youth in a different period but a lot of times i read about how cozy things were back then and then i compre it to now with the singularity shit.

Not really, time travel would be fun but actually living in a whole other time period/decade? No

Last edited:

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
i often don't wish that i experienced youth in a different period but a lot of times i read about how cozy things were back then and then i compre it to now with the singularity shit.
Not really,
Although I’m sure that’s how a lot of old people feel. @FBIsomalia @DR OSMAN @Libaax-Joore @Jungle etc can you give us your input. Cheers.

Drinking Coffee Hush GIF by ALLBLK

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
With the knowledge of the future? Hell yeah :ulyin: but if not then I would probably prefer going back in time to city state era and knowing myself rule a metropolis and make a living scamming stupid romans with overpriced fragrances I got for dirt cheap from pajeets and live lavishly with my massive halimo harem and larp as the ancient egyptians ancestor while I am at it for free gifts and lacag.
summer hello GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Trending

Latest posts