do you guys ever wish to be born a different year

i often don't wish that i experienced youth in a different period but a lot of times i read about how cozy things were back then and then i compre it to now with the singularity shit.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
i often don't wish that i experienced youth in a different period but a lot of times i read about how cozy things were back then and then i compre it to now with the singularity shit.
Not really,
Although I’m sure that’s how a lot of old people feel. @FBIsomalia @DR OSMAN @Libaax-Joore @Jungle etc can you give us your input. Cheers.

Drinking Coffee Hush GIF by ALLBLK

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
With the knowledge of the future? Hell yeah :ulyin: but if not then I would probably prefer going back in time to city state era and knowing myself rule a metropolis and make a living scamming stupid romans with overpriced fragrances I got for dirt cheap from pajeets and live lavishly with my massive halimo harem and larp as the ancient egyptians ancestor while I am at it for free gifts and lacag.
summer hello GIF by Robert E Blackmon

10th century

1727346755851.png

I'd have united the tip of Djibouti down to the depths of Tanzania as well as Madagascar and any of the remaining islands and create the Great Somali Empire that dominate the world

Imagine no Omanis, no Malagasy no Bantus just 200-300 million Somalis in this country and another 90 million Somalis in Madagascar

Sometimes I think how did people from a completely different parts of the world take these regions so close to Somalis

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
9 March 1529

Those Habesas wouldn't know what hit them, all I would need is a detailed map of Ethiopia from modern times, preventing the collapse of Adal, converting those who wish to change religion, and keeping the rest as vessels, this would have prevented the collapse of trade in the region, strengthening our relationship with the Turks and transferring technology to keep up with the Europeans.

Sad Tears GIF

Trending