Do you have a bed time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so what time do you sleep at night? How many hours of sleep do you get each night?

I can't remember sleeping before midnight since high school and that's a long time ago. I am trying to set up my own beditme curfew and stick to it as I already feel the onset of daal from old age.:bell:

I sleep anywhere from 10 PM to 4 AM depending on whenever my eyes shut while on my phone.

I have to be up by 6 AM though.

I fixed my sleep schedule and i feel amazing, I only need 5-6 hours of sleep (idk how) and i used to get only 3-4. But yeah if you set
a sleeping schedule and stick to it, it will optimize your performance for the next day

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
nah. full time student and i work somewhere between 30 and 40 hours a week (depending on what extra shift someone at work cancelled and they need me to cover).

i also don't have a set wake-up time. anywhere between 10pm and 10am is time i can spend on sleep, homework and going to the gym. some leisure in between. but the next 12 hours is just straight school and work.

so sometimes i'll go to bed around midnight and wake up at 7 am and get shit done in the next three hours before heading to work. or i'll stay up until 2 and the second i wake up at 9 i gotta get ready to go. :kanyeshrug:

nah. full time student and i work somewhere between 30 and 40 hours a week (depending on what extra shift someone at work cancelled and they need me to cover).

i also don't have a set wake-up time. anywhere between 10pm and 10am is time i can spend on sleep, homework and going to the gym. some leisure in between. but the next 12 hours is just straight school and work.

so sometimes i'll go to bed around midnight and wake up at 7 am and get shit done in the next three hours before heading to work. or i'll stay up until 2 and the second i wake up at 9 i gotta get ready to go. :kanyeshrug:

Bro how do you work 40 hours while balancing a full course load?
How many courses you got? Holy shit when i worked part time while as a full time student
my grades nearly took a hit, good thing i left my job and saved my gpa in time for finals

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Bro how do you work 40 hours while balancing a full course load?
How many courses you got? Holy shit when i worked part time while as a full time student
my grades nearly took a hit, good thing i left my job and saved my gpa in time for finals

two solid 12 hour shifts on the one day i don't go to school and Saturday so that's a consistent 24 hours every hassle free. the next 8-16 hours comes from one or two shifts that change around depending on what's going on there. one 8 hour shift is always locked on a day i got school which sucks. i gotta head there right after i'm done so i gotta pack everything before hand. but sometimes i gotta work that other shift because they couldn't find anyone.

thankfully my job is legit just me chilling at a desk and showing contractors where they gotta do their work and handing out pass keys so i have like 8-10 hours of just f*ck-all time where i study and post online or watch netflix.

gotta hustle for your dollar. because i finish all my work there i actually have a shit ton of free time on the two days i have no work or school. Sunday is bliss.

it's very, very rare i work more than 30 hours. one week i had to do 4 straight 12 hour shifts for them but they paid time and a half. 4 days of straight going to work and coming home to sleep :mjcry:

two solid 12 hour shifts on the one day i don't go to school and Saturday so that's a consistent 24 hours every hassle free. the next 8-16 hours comes from one or two shifts that change around depending on what's going on there. one 8 hour shift is always locked on a day i got school which sucks. i gotta head there right after i'm done so i gotta pack everything before hand. but sometimes i gotta work that other shift because they couldn't find anyone.

thankfully my job is legit just me chilling at a desk and showing contractors where they gotta do their work and handing out pass keys so i have like 8-10 hours of just f*ck-all time where i study and post online or watch netflix.

gotta hustle for your dollar. because i finish all my work there i actually have a shit ton of free time on the two days i have no work or school. Sunday is bliss.

it's very, very rare i work more than 30 hours. one week i had to do 4 straight 12 hour shifts for them but they paid time and a half. 4 days of straight going to work and coming home to sleep :mjcry:

I respect that hustle good luck my nigga :salute:
you take student loans btw or you pay for your own Uni?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I respect that hustle good luck my nigga :salute:
you take student loans btw or you pay for your own Uni?

student loans but i set aside money to pay the whole thing off once i graduate

i need those grants. guvment dishes out 2k of free money every year :siilaanyolaugh:

student loans but i set aside money to pay the whole thing off once i graduate

i need those grants. guvment dishes out 2k of free money every year :siilaanyolaugh:

Damn i do the same but i just save up money from my coop work term, these tech industry give out shit load of money
and i nearly saved up enough to pay off student loans, god bless the government just handing out those grants:rejoice:

its currently 3.30 am in London, and i plan on staying awake. i have missed a deadline by several hours now and i need to finish and submit. by the time i finish, it'll be time for uni again.

most nights, i sleep around 2-3

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Damn i do the same but i just save up money from my coop work term, these tech industry give out shit load of money
and i nearly saved up enough to pay off student loans, god bless the government just handing out those grants:rejoice:

exactly. why be a gang banger with handouts like these? :rejoice:

i thought they made a legit oversight with my grant this term. like 3k is an absurd amount. also i'm redoing all of my shitty courses this semester and prolonging my graduation because apparently that new loan agreement is kicking in sometime this year. niggas wanna pay for my degree wallahi let them :dead:

i get 4k :russsmug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My nigga

giphy.gif

exactly. why be a gang banger with handouts like these? :rejoice:

i thought they made a legit oversight with my grant this term. like 3k is an absurd amount. also i'm redoing all of my shitty courses this semester and prolonging my graduation because apparently that new loan agreement is kicking in sometime this year. niggas wanna pay for my degree wallahi let them :dead:

My nigga

giphy.gif

Bro you from Ontario because they are legit planning to give more grants fused with the loans,
I can't wait for it to happen. Wallahi its great to be a visible minority here in Canada, companies tired of seeing Cadaan people will oogle at the fact you can do the job better than them :drakelaugh:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Bro you from Ontario because they are legit planning to give more grants fused with the loans,
I can't wait for it to happen. Wallahi its great to be a visible minority here in Canada, companies tired of seeing Cadaan people will oogle at the fact you can do the job better than them :drakelaugh:

this country and done shit to me besides try to fund my dreams and some of these losers wanna be gang-bangers and rappers

thank-you-based-god-o.gif

:drakelaugh: I work 65 hours a week and I am a full time student too. I can't feel sorry for you waryaa.:mjlol:
For real tho, I advise you to find a way to sleep because it'll catch up with you and it'll ruin you.:damedamn:

this country and done shit to me besides try to fund my dreams and some of these losers wanna be gang-bangers and rappers

thank-you-based-god-o.gif
yo how much are masters degrees in Canada?:cosbyhmm:

there's no cap on postgrad fees in england, and these uni's are getting greedy every year. the course i want to do costs an obscene amount of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts