Do you have a bed time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have good resistance to stress. Now I am at a point where I feel like an old man already which is why I am quitting one of my jobs just to get more sleep.:francis:
Dont overwork yourself bro, you gonna age quickly and lose your hair which is an epidemic in the somali community..

No I'm saying Canada absurdly values scientific degrees even in areas where they aren't required. HR and and entry level federal jobs. He'd have to be a buffoon with a criminal record not to land something with that degree.

He isn't trying probably.
Yeah there are these new crazy fields like bioinformatics and biomed eng, basically combining science with technology, master both and you will be golden. I hate science tho second year chemistry course seriously pissed me off

Gambar

VIP
I am only in school right now and I have trouble sleeping these days but I aim to get 6-8 hours a day.

Lately I haven't been sleeping properly but I usually go to bed at 11 pm and wake up at 545 and work out for an hour /eat breakfast and go to class.

When I have work due like right now I tend to pull all nighters (never healthy...don't try it kids). But I am a firm believer of getting 6-8 hours of sleep, working out and drinking plenty of water.

If so what time do you sleep at night? How many hours of sleep do you get each night?

I can't remember sleeping before midnight since high school and that's a long time ago. I am trying to set up my own beditme curfew and stick to it as I already feel the onset of daal from old age.:bell:

I go to bed at 9 and wake up at 5-45. My sleep is very important to me, without it I can't make it through my day.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
On school/work days:

I sleep at midnight usually, get up at 6am for my first class at 8am. My last class ends around 11am. Get home around 11:30am, maybe take a nap til 12:30/1pm. I have to be at work by 3pm. I get off around 11pm. I work as a security guard at 40hrs five days a week, but my job is super chill -- so all my homework/studying is done at work mostly. Get home by midnight -- sleep and do it again.

My advice to college students that need or want to make money during school is try to get a desk security job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts