Do you lie about your ethnicity?

we have fucking not. it was always 10 madows versus one somali at our school. unless you went to a somali majority school
I went to a school where we were outnumbered by other ethnicities including madows and we had to beef everyone. There was jamaican lowlifes who would try to trip up or touch somali women at the bus stop until they all got fucked up. I didnt't know it was 10 to 1 tho:ileycry:

we had it hard I remember when I was in college back in 2010 I was talking to this cute guyanese/moroccan we were having a good convo till he said what ethnicity are you I was too scared to say somali since around those years we were the pivotal of banter so I said I'm Ethiopian than he proceeded to say how ugly somali girls are and bashed them thinking I wouldn't care since I'm not "somali" it was really heartbreakinf that this is what he thinks of us and made it even more harder for me to reveal my ethnic background to me. I also remember this Somali girl said she's somali and the boys were laughing at her and called her ugly smh
Why are you with boys anyway:farole:

I went to a school where we were outnumbered by other ethnicities including madows and we had to beef everyone. There was jamaican lowlifes who would try to trip up or touch somali women at the bus stop until they all got fucked up. I didnt't know it was 10 to 1 tho:ileycry:
shit in london was badd till somali gangs went so high up and became popular. idk how blm xaalimos come out knowing they were bullied by madows for years

shit in london was badd till somali gangs went so high up and became popular. idk how blm xaalimos come out knowing they were bullied by madows for years
BLM xalimos are a stain on our honour we were fighting for our lives back then. I remember when i was in primary some grown Jamaican would harass my family until some somalis fucked him up. Any somali that associates with these xoolo should be stripped of their somalinimo

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The mistake you guys made is to try to fit in thats why they attacked yall. If somalis since the beginning only chilled with pakistanis and yemenis in london. They would have never tried yall
I get what you mean but it was inevitable since we are surrounded by nothing but Madows. Is not like we live in Central London, most somalis live in the hood who don't own any property and live in council homes so we are bound to cross pass with them, even if most of is hang out with asians/arabs.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Dont you have brothers or cousins? You should have called them and made that nigga catch a propper beating :drakewtf:
I don't have any brothers only sisters and they were busy with their studies plus I was insecure and never told anyone what was happening with my life in school/college. And beside he only attacked somalos because I lied about my ethnicity anyways he got excluded a tear later for being racist to a maadow girl lol

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Why are you with boys anyway:farole:
lool I wanted to make new friends since I came fresh from an all girls school which I didn't enjoy my time and felt free to do whatever but is not like it worked out lol and don't worry I'm still a virgin. No one wanted to touch a somali girl back than until couple of years ago but it was too late since I turned religious and old (I'm 26) but if I was 16 now than who knows how i would turned considering how somali girls are heavily fetishized by ajanabis things would have been tempting for me can't lie so I guess thank God somali girls weren't checked for when I was 18

lool I wanted to make new friends since I came fresh from an all girls school which I didn't enjoy my time and felt free to do whatever but is not like it worked out lol and don't worry I'm still a virgin. No one wanted to touch a somali girl back than until couple of years ago but it was too late since I turned religious and old (I'm 26) but if I was 16 now than who knows how i would turned considering how somali girls are heavily fetishized by ajanabis things would have been tempting for me can't lie so I guess thank God somali girls weren't checked for when I was 18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How did they even let the bullying get that bad and didnt the bullied kids experience the civil war why would they let ajanbis do them dirty like that :faysalwtf:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I barely watched a minute and the nigga is cappin. Black on black violence kulaha wallahi how they treated somalis back in the day was disgusting, but now they wonder why we don't associate with them. Even hooyos weren't spared. Jamaicans would beat up somali parents for no reason. Reer london have soiled our name
Somali parents really? Where those other Madows

Trending