Do you lie about your ethnicity?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
And another thing why did they dislike somalis. But loved eritreans and ethiopians? I have seen vids of jamaicans ass kissing habeshas
its because most Eritreans/Ethiopians in London are Christian and hang out with other races and don't exclude themselves unlike Somalis and to top it there's barely that many over here.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
its because most Eritreans/Ethiopians in London are Christian and hang out with other races and don't exclude themselves unlike Somalis and to top it there's barely that many over here.
The mistake you guys made is to try to fit in thats why they attacked yall. If somalis since the beginning only chilled with pakistanis and yemenis in london. They would have never tried yall

Once I was on this train and this Somali guy started speaking to me in Somali I got scared so I said I was Sudanese, and then he started speaking me in Arabic so I had to talk back...:mjkkk:

No way somalis got bullied in Uk, everyone knows a couple violent somalis and we are in general dagaal miiran people. One of those will handle everything

:farmajoyaab:

Everyone i've heard. I'm from birmingham so it was generic madows and pakis who we put in their place early on. Laakin our brothers in london were catching strays from all sides while they kept arguing over somali and somaliland :damn:
we werent even old enough for that beef. they just hated us from the start

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
we werent even old enough for that beef. they just hated us from the start
I dont like how they are kissing somalis asses these days. Its very weird
giphy.gif

Lol look at this madow complaining about somalis
:russ: :mjlol:

I barely watched a minute and the nigga is cappin. Black on black violence kulaha wallahi how they treated somalis back in the day was disgusting, but now they wonder why we don't associate with them. Even hooyos weren't spared. Jamaicans would beat up somali parents for no reason. Reer london have soiled our name

I barely watched a minute and the nigga is cappin. Black on black violence kulaha wallahi how they treated somalis back in the day was disgusting, but now they wonder why we don't associate with them. Even hooyos weren't spared. Jamaicans would beat up somali parents for no reason. Reer london have soiled our name
we have fucking not. it was always 10 madows versus one somali at our school. unless you went to a somali majority school

we had it hard I remember when I was in college back in 2010 I was talking to this cute guyanese/moroccan we were having a good convo till he said what ethnicity are you I was too scared to say somali since around those years we were the pivotal of banter so I said I'm Ethiopian than he proceeded to say how ugly somali girls are and bashed them thinking I wouldn't care since I'm not "somali" it was really heartbreakinf that this is what he thinks of us and made it even more harder for me to reveal my ethnic background to me. I also remember this Somali girl said she's somali and the boys were laughing at her and called her ugly smh
Dont you have brothers or cousins? You should have called them and made that nigga catch a propper beating :drakewtf:

Trending

Latest posts