Do you nap?

do you nap?

• Total voters
One thing I'm starting to notice now I getting older is people don't nap like they used to in like before 18. I person like to take a two hour nap a round 4pm-6pm and I try to make this a constant thing for instance I nap each day at these time. I think naps are vital to your minds and bodies. I always feel refreshed after my naps. do you nap? and if you do nap how often ? and how long are your naps? how many days do you nap?

Last edited:
I have tried my entire adulthood to nap and to learn how to. It never ever works for me. I can’t fathom how people can just take a quick evening/afternoon nap. I can shut my eyes closed and hoping I fall asleep but an hour later I haven’t fell asleep and it’s 7pm. Wish I could learn or be able to do it

I have tried my entire adulthood to nap and to learn how to. It never ever works for me. I can’t fathom how people can just take a quick evening/afternoon nap. I can shut my eyes closed and hoping I fall asleep but an hour later I haven’t fell asleep and it’s 7pm. Wish I could learn or be able to do it
What works for me is drinking large cup warm milk this really get me sleepy, but what I stay away from is coffee. I drank coffee for a year and it totally messed up my sleeping cycle because I thought I needed it to stay wake for late night studies but I found out it never helped. So sxb stay away from coffee and energy drinks because they have high amount of caffeine. Also I would recommend to take a nap in your bed every day at a certain time your body will get the rhythm after a while. in addition take your napes before 6 pm because you don't want it to mess up your sleeping schedule

I only ever need to “nap” when my sleep schedule is ass .. and in those cases it always turns out to be 6+ hours :russ:Other than that I wouldn’t even say I get tired at all during the day tbh. The real question is how is your regular sleeping like at night ??

I only ever need to “nap” when my sleep schedule is ass .. and in those cases it always turns out to be 6+ hours :russ:Other than that I wouldn’t even say I get tired at all during the day tbh. The real question is how is your regular sleeping like at night ??
I tend to sleep 7 hours a night my brain gets tired after reading a lot and assignments. Once I arrive at home I got at 3 I got straight to nap I'm back up at 6 and work part-time 4 hrs back to bed at 11 and up at 7:40 if I don't nap my whole body feels beat up

Trending

Latest posts