do you think this will become a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:childplease: you really are a lost cause arent you........

Lmao no one puts in fake noses chins etc thats extreme and rare smh. But the drastic transformations of west africans are common. Watch any west african beauty guru the transformation is always drastic. They look like actual drag queens most of the time. Its the truth stop your crying :zhqjlmx:
Me a grown ass nigga actually took time out of his day to check to see if what your were saying is true. I dead ass watched makeup transformation videos.

Imma be right back i need to go do some manly shit to redeem myself like change a tire or some shit.

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
This is straight up sixir
32F42143-462F-496B-BAA4-42A801E31644.gif
3C13016F-8D8E-49D8-8E09-699B1E4AD085.gif

Is this your expert advice?! I hear filling in your beard also damages your skin. Please refrain!

I don't use fills! The skin is made of layers the first layer is to protect u from the sun and other outdoor stuff if u ruin that with chemicals the first layer will weaken which will result like an old age look bcoz of the sun!! As for the fillls I never heard of it! Take advice from a dermatologist

I don't use fills! The skin is made of layers the first layer is to protect u from the sun and other outdoor stuff if u ruin that with chemicals the first layer will weaken which will result like an old age look bcoz of the sun!! As for the fillls I never heard of it! Take advice from a dermatologist
Thank you doctor :icon redface:

read my problem doctor

Nope your hair is balancing each other when your beard is not growing that means your blood flow in your head is abnormal that means you will lose hair on your head and transfer it to your face in other words u are likely to be bald

Status
Not open for further replies.