do you think this will become a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoo inshallah somali men who go foreign hoes get trapped in this shit. Enjoy fucking a masculine ass man

Arab
No Makeup
dounia-batma-maroc.jpg

Makeup

25005074_391233441335294_7305330944875954176_n.jpg

:cryinglaughsmiley:
She looks better without makeup :kodaksmiley:

She isn't putting on a fake nose, eyes, and chin. Black women including Somali women are the most beautiful in the world. You are cherry picking photos and you should be ashamed of yourself for disparaging your own race.
:childplease: you really are a lost cause arent you........

Lmao no one puts in fake noses chins etc thats extreme and rare smh. But the drastic transformations of west africans are common. Watch any west african beauty guru the transformation is always drastic. They look like actual drag queens most of the time. Its the truth stop your crying :zhqjlmx:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well thank Allaah swt for my Somali look. Everything about me is elongated :)

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Watching this video has me like :dwill::holeup:

Wooooowww

They removed a whole nose and chin :yloezpe:

I’ve seen this sorta thing used before, like dope2111 on YouTube however she transforms her face to appear like certain celebrities (she’s good at it too)

hudabeauty posted a clip like this today

I’m shocked by the before and after :yloezpe: I don’t think it’ll be a thing here but it seems to be with asians apparently :yloezpe: I guess this is the step before an actual nose job and chin implant? :yloezpe:

Yo WTF!!!!??? Forget this becoming a trend... how the hell is it possible to make your face smaller?????????????????
Wallahi there must be some kind of sixir in this.

:comeon:They were both black.
So where do you think black people came from? Even if i don’t have a source right now its common knowledge. Prophet Adam was black and his wife was white.

:siilaanyolaugh:Too much of something is not always good.
Well thank Allaah swt for my Somali look. Everything about me is elongated :)

All African girls are beautiful. The ones you are talking about appear to be selfhaters that want to look more eurocentric. The natural black person is always beautiful.
:childplease: you really are a lost cause arent you........

Lmao no one puts in fake noses chins etc thats extreme and rare smh. But the drastic transformations of west africans are common. Watch any west african beauty guru the transformation is always drastic. They look like actual drag queens most of the time. Its the truth stop your crying :zhqjlmx:

:comeon:They were both black.

:siilaanyolaugh:Too much of something is not always good.

All African girls are beautiful. The ones you are talking about appear to be selfhaters that want to look more eurocentric. The natural black person is always beautiful.
Ive come to the conclusion youre a troll. Even the most sjw xaliimos arent as extra as you.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Fellas this why y’all got to take females swimming on the first date.

Man that was crazy. They were taking of noses fam Noses!!!. What tf.

:cosbyhmm: I wonder how the Asian male population feels about this

Status
Not open for further replies.