Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ok you want to play like that?
rememeber

'' Johnson wallahi I almost died saturaday morning, in south London picking up some broads, jealousy is dangerous wallahi, this cadaan qumayo grabbed the stirring wheel while I was driving & luckily we crashed into a tree, all because I wanted to drop her off and bashaal with some xalimos I linked on the strip, I'm still in hospital recovering, they say what don't kill you will only make you stronger.
I'm still traumatised wallahi, I'll never be able to have a in the passenger seat again :oh6b81q:'''

My swag was on :dzmxmmb: peep the trainers:2tjlv3e:
img_3259-png.8866

Here's the enemy, she broke her leg in three places fractured her face black eyes nacaala you'll reap just what you sow.
img_2916-png.8867

Mods have mercy :farmajoyaab: these are posts he made and i'm not qarxising a thing :samwelcome:

its in this thread
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/do-you-think-this-will-become-a-thing.45171/page-6#post-1222962

@Factz @nine check this out :siilaanyolaugh:
@The Cushitic One use to love me till she looked at my phone one time while I went to the wash room and clocked I was on somalispot then she registered only to find out that :dwill:

:kanyehmm:

:ohhh:

:ohlord:

:wow:

Ok you want to play like that?
rememeber

'' Johnson wallahi I almost died saturaday morning, in south London picking up some broads, jealousy is dangerous wallahi, this cadaan qumayo grabbed the stirring wheel while I was driving & luckily we crashed into a tree, all because I wanted to drop her off and bashaal with some xalimos I linked on the strip, I'm still in hospital recovering, they say what don't kill you will only make you stronger.
I'm still traumatised wallahi, I'll never be able to have a in the passenger seat again :oh6b81q:'''

My swag was on :dzmxmmb: peep the trainers:2tjlv3e:
img_3259-png.8866

Here's the enemy, she broke her leg in three places fractured her face black eyes nacaala you'll reap just what you sow.
img_2916-png.8867

Mods have mercy :farmajoyaab: these are posts he made and i'm not qarxising a thing :samwelcome:

its in this thread
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/do-you-think-this-will-become-a-thing.45171/page-6#post-1222962

@Factz @nine check this out :siilaanyolaugh:

Oh hell no man's swag is off!!!

Muji

VIP
So what's this? Another advancement of makeup? Women and their deceiving never ends but continues evolving.

What do you guys think? @Wei @NourUgaas @Crow

@Factz we will remove our make up once you stop using your hair growth hormones, you shave your beard which hides your narrow chin, you come clean about your medical degree :ulyin:and you stop using steroids...that way we can get real authentic in here
:trumpsmirk:

@Factz we will remove our make up once you stop using your hair growth hormones, you shave your beard which hides your narrow chin, you come clean about your medical degree :ulyin:and you stop using steroids...that way we can get real authentic in here
:trumpsmirk:

Comparing any of that to make up

:gucciwhat:

I can't even hate, I used to love the dolled up barbie doll look

:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.