Do you trust your family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
And who do you consider family?

This is following on from Duchess' thread about the Samira girl, I'm sure we've all got that one deceiving cousin/uncle/relative who lie to us, take our stuff or act like they care about us when reality is they only care about themselves

I've got a cousin who I use to be close with, till I realised the dude was always hollering me when he knew I was balling, I felt like an idiot when he use to surprisingly call me up on payday and worm his way into my pockets, whenever I tried set him straight he played the family card and tried telling me I always let money get between us and that I'm not a true cousin, dude would go off on one and guilt trip me. :kanyehmm:makes me annoyed just how badly it got sometimes

I learnt to ignore him and realised actually, I can sleep just fine whether or not the nigga is upset with me. I saw right through his hustling ways and convinced myself I'm not in the wrong at all:kobeok:

Salih

Move right or get left
Dafuq is with this topic? I would trust my brother with anything but I know that if I had a beautiful wife, he would be tempted by her beauty. It's human nature.

As for those cunning 'relatives' who only take but never give, then you shouldn't let them walk all over you, but still try your best to maintain ties of kinship with them.
:obama:

Dafuq is with this topic? I would trust my brother with anything but I know that if I had a beautiful wife, he would be tempted by her beauty. It's human nature.

As for those cunning 'relatives' who only take but never give, then you shouldn't let them walk all over you, but still try your best to maintain ties of kinship with them.
You don't trust your brother with your wife coolioWallahi carabs are perverted bunch with no akhlaq

Salih

Move right or get left
You don't trust your brother with your wife coolioWallahi carabs are perverted bunch with no akhlaq
Use your brain sxb. Most of us trust our siblings. Does that mean they can't be tempted? You cannot possibly trust anyone to not be tempted by your wife unless they're her maharam. It's human nature bruv.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I half-trust one family member. And that's about it. :francis:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I half-trust one family member. And that's about it. :francis:
Thats so Baraf
200.gif

Use your brain sxb. Most of us trust our siblings. Does that mean they can't be tempted? You cannot possibly trust anyone to not be tempted by your wife unless they're her maharam. It's human nature bruv.
We are human who control ourselves not bunch of animals jumping on anything typically Arab mentality

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Who do I consider family? My parents and siblings only.

Who do I trust? My mum and sisters although I hardly share stuffs with my sisters because of the age gap between us whereas I'm close to my mum and share everything with her you name it work, men, friends and etc

I might be close to my cousins but I don't share everything with them incase they tell their mothers. I don't want anyone gossiping about me.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I trust my dad, my mum not so much.

I trust my siblings too but there are certain aunts and uncles whom if we didn't share generics I would never bother seeing them again.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

It's called self control. Just because it's human nature to be attracted to beautiful people doesn't mean you should instinctively act on it. Otherwise you'd be hitting on every woman you deemed attractive out there.

I don't have a brother but if I did I'd 100% trust him.

Salih

Move right or get left
It's called self control. Just because it's human nature to be attracted to beautiful people doesn't mean you should instinctively act on it. Otherwise you'd be hitting on every woman you deemed attractive out there.

I don't have a brother but if I did I'd 100% trust him.
Come on man... Everyone has some degree of self-control. There has been many cases where inlaws spending extended periods of time together has led to the repugnant. Even if it was initially innocent.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist

your bro said that he won't let his wife even look at you/cousins otherwise he will divorce her ass a while back....you guys clearly know something that we don't coolio:williamswtf::reallymaury:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Arabs and their insecure shit :mjlaugh:

We Somalis are very secure in our relationships, sure we marry up to 3 women sometimes but we don't cheat with our inlaws man wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts