Does jinn really exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Because agnostic, atheists, masons, Jesuits, Sufi masons, satanist, Luciferianism waa wada shaitan, demons weeye oo socda.

147741-weird-al-seems-a-little-crazy-1ucJ.gif

McD30

Bored to death
I was asked to smell a suspicious white powder by Sufis once. If I reacted I was possessed. The thing is is that anyone would have reacted to that very, very foul odor.

I was a smart 11 year old. I tried my best to not say it had a foul odor. I knew if I would react, I would have been chained up like the rest of them.
:chrisfreshhah::dead::deadosama:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Says the man that believe our entire existence is just a mere coincidence, typical coincidence theorists, they comply & conform to whatever they're spoon fed.
I've never said that our entire existence was a result of a mere coincidence! You're making up lies. I said that we can't never know how the universe came to being because we simply don't have the intellectual faculties to find about out the truth supported by proof. So who's blindly adhering to a doctrine fed by his Arab overlords? You or me?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I've never said that our entire existence was a result of a mere coincidence! You're making up lies. I said that we can't never know how the universe came to being because we simply don't have the intellectual faculties to find about out the truth supported by proof. So who's blindly adhering to a doctrine fed by his Arab overlords? You or me?
To you your way & to me mine.

Hubble

VIP
I was asked to smell a suspicious white powder by Sufis once. If I reacted I was possessed. The thing is is that anyone would have reacted to that very, very foul odor.

I was a smart 11 year old. I tried my best to not say it had a foul odor. I knew if I would react, I would have been chained up like the rest of them.

It's supposed to be wool Loool you should never sniff white powder those guys are probably on shit.

The wool would burn, stinking up the room and the Jinn is supposed to be so sickened by the smell that he leaves you. Then you get questioned again to see if they still speak through the person. All of this done with dhikr and patience. Sometimes the Jinn will ask for things and this is actually an attention seeking person, most Jinn possession cases is actually attention seeking unless the person is mentally ill or disturbed by things you can't see or understand.

Theres a conflict between people. Most Muslims believe jinn does exist but a small percentage believe they don't exist.

To the people who believe jinn don't exist, how do you explain when a person is possessed, how do you explain the weird voices that come out of them?

You will hear a woman with a man voice or a man with a woman voice, how do you explain that?

Disclaimer: this is not a thread for you heathens to diss the religion. I will report anyone who says anything slick about Islam. Don't test me heffas.

P.s

Have you ever seen a jinn?

They do existed and live in parallel world, it was mentioned in Quran that they can see us but we can not see them. Jinn also mentioned in other cultures like in India it is considered good spirit one Indian woman told that

So who the hell do you think you are to deny something which you have knowledge of? If you don't see it, does that give you the right to categorically deny it's existence?

There's a reason why Allah mentions in Surah Al Baqarah that the Muslims are those who believe in the seen and the unseen, and they put their full trust in their Lord. For you to just idiotically say "Well since I can't prove or disprove their existence then I'm gonna mock anyone who believes that they exist" says alot about you and your arrogance.

P.S. Notice how this Atheist xayawaan inserted "Arab overlords" into a thread where Arabs were never mentioned at all. I've been saying this for a long time, but this "Arab obsession" shtick which these Atheists are known to talk about is just a thinly-veiled attempt to attack all practicing Muslims in the Somali community. It's so obvious. They equate Islam with Arabism and it's clear as day why they do this.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
I had a cousin and abti that were possessed, wallahi it's scary:jcoleno:. Growing up back home is the worst for jinni stuff, even some normal ppl look like demons :wtfguccimane:
Always see the scariest shit in impoverished countries :mjcry:

So who the hell do you think you are to deny something which you have knowledge of? If you don't see it, does that give you the right to categorically deny it's existence?

There's a reason why Allah mentions in Surah Al Baqarah that the Muslims are those who believe in the seen and the unseen, and they put their full trust in their Lord. For you to just idiotically say "Well since I can't prove or disprove their existence then I'm gonna mock anyone who believes that they exist" says alot about you and your arrogance.

P.S. Notice how this Atheist xayawaan inserted "Arab overlords" into a thread where Arabs were never mentioned at all. I've been saying this for a long time, but this "Arab obsession" shtick which these Atheists are known to talk about is just a thinly-veiled attempt to attack all practicing Muslims in the Somali community. It's so obvious. They equate Islam with Arabism and it's clear as day why they do this.

Some atheist do it, just like some muslims say people who become atheist are 'following westerners.' I've never seen either used as the focus of an argument though, they're usual just thrown in as a kind of 'f*ck-you'. So I don't know why you zero in on it so hard and it gets to you so much.

Some atheist do it, just like some muslims say people who become atheist are 'following westerners.' I've never seen either used as the focus of an argument though, they're usual just thrown in as a kind of 'f*ck-you'. So I don't know why you zero in on it so hard and it gets to you so much.

If it happened once or twice I'd ignore it. But because it happens so consistently, and it's used in connection with insulting practicing Somali Muslims, then it just exposes the reason why these Atheists are talking the way they do. I'm exposing your bullshit and your passive-aggressive attacks against Somali Muslims.

If it happened once or twice I'd ignore it. But because it happens so consistently, and it's used in connection with insulting practicing Somali Muslims, then it just exposes the reason why these Atheists are talking the way they do. I'm exposing your bullshit and your passive-aggressive attacks against Somali Muslims.

I don't passive aggressively attack somali muslims. In any case, I think you're exaggerating. People make comments like these to get under the skin and to make a quick insult. Let's be honest though, online at least, and certainly on this forum, throwing around insults on these kind of topics is the norm on both sides.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist

Dude Cognitive Dissonance just called me the devil incarnate kkkkkkkkkkkkk <<<<<< How is that not mocking. That's even worse than an insult if you'd ask me. Let's look at the definition of evil : profoundly immoral and wicked. An innocuous insult is like calling someone ugly, vain, ignorant, arrogant,superficial, dumb, idiot etc. However calling someone evil is beyond insulting and as long as you theists call us that, we're going to have to set you guys straight. Can't you see the sheer violence and the implications of categorizing atheists/agnostics as evil and wicked? Isn't that what the west is doing now with Muslims and refugees and in the past Hitler has done to Jews?

Any way, in response to your assumption that I'm arrogant because I allegedly categorically deny the existence of a God. It's really simple. God, if he/she in fact does exist, should be able to understand that we mere mortals with our finite and limited knowledge, can't even begin to fathom such an infinite being such as God. That's like explaining to a blind man how a fire looks like. He will never be able to imagine that fire accurately and any attempt in doing so will unequivocally lead to a distortion of the ''truth''. So in this case, who comes from a humble disposition, the agnostic or the Muslim who claims to know it all without any empirical evidence besides an archaic book? If anything, I think we Agnostics are more respectful towards God.

I believe it :dzmxmmb:. My cousin was possessed by one. When I heard he was possessed I thought it was just bs
One evening I went around to see for myself and everything seemed normal, hewas watching some documentary
with the family. Twenty minutes or so into it, I notice he's staring at the ceiling
and breathing heavily before getting up and he says "they are coming" and he goes upstairs.

Two minutes later there's a knock on the door and it's a shiekh with a couple of his comrades. Now this
could be a coincidence or maybe he over heard what time they were coming but I've gotten in couple
of physical fights with him but I can't explain how he managed to to beat up three grown men
including the sheikh- poor sheikh's eyes were watery from the beating :lol:

When the jiin would talk through my cousin, he would say "Abdifatah wants to eat" now this was
creepy as f*ck because this was not my cousin's government name, my cousin hates his
name of birth.

:mjdontkno:

Status
Not open for further replies.