Does jinn really exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Dude Cognitive Dissonance just called me the devil incarnate kkkkkkkkkkkkk <<<<<< How is that not mocking. That's even worse than an insult if you'd ask me. Let's look at the definition of evil : profoundly immoral and wicked. An innocuous insult is like calling someone ugly, vain, ignorant, arrogant,superficial, dumb, idiot etc. However calling someone evil is beyond insulting and as long as you theists call us that, we're going to have to set you guys straight. Can't you see the sheer violence and the implications of categorizing atheists/agnostics as evil and wicked? Isn't that what the west is doing now with Muslims and refugees and in the past Hitler has done to Jews?

Any way, in response to your assumption that I'm arrogant because I allegedly categorically deny the existence of a God. It's really simple. God, if he/she in fact does exist, should be able to understand that we mere mortals with our finite and limited knowledge, can't even begin to fathom such an infinite being such as God. That's like explaining to a blind man how a fire looks like. He will never be able to imagine that fire accurately and any attempt in doing so will unequivocally lead to a distortion of the ''truth''. So in this case, who comes from a humble disposition, the agnostic or the Muslim who claims to know it all without any empirical evidence besides an archaic book? If anything, I think we Agnostics are more respectful towards God.
I didn't mean it literally, I was merely using it figuratively, loosely in the sense that you've disbelieved in the oneness of the most merciful just like shaitan, so there's no need for the shiateen to possess you.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I've noticed these apostates are relentless & incredibly persistent when it comes to pouring scorn on Islam weather direct or indirect, they despise Muslim & Islam in general.

I believe it :dzmxmmb:. My cousin was possessed by one. When I heard he was possessed I thought it was just bs
One evening I went around to see for myself and everything seemed normal, hewas watching some documentary
with the family. Twenty minutes or so into it, I notice he's staring at the ceiling
and breathing heavily before getting up and he says "they are coming" and he goes upstairs.

Two minutes later there's a knock on the door and it's a shiekh with a couple of his comrades. Now this
could be a coincidence or maybe he over heard what time they were coming but I've gotten in couple
of physical fights with him but I can't explain how he managed to to beat up three grown men
including the sheikh- poor sheikh's eyes were watery from the beating :lol:

When the jiin would talk through my cousin, he would say "Abdifatah wants to eat" now this was
creepy as f*ck because this was not my cousin's government name, my cousin hates his
name of birth.

:mjdontkno:
I think u watched the movie 'The Exorcist' one too many times.

LooL u funny Walaahi.

I believe it :dzmxmmb:. My cousin was possessed by one. When I heard he was possessed I thought it was just bs
One evening I went around to see for myself and everything seemed normal, hewas watching some documentary
with the family. Twenty minutes or so into it, I notice he's staring at the ceiling
and breathing heavily before getting up and he says "they are coming" and he goes upstairs.

Two minutes later there's a knock on the door and it's a shiekh with a couple of his comrades. Now this
could be a coincidence or maybe he over heard what time they were coming but I've gotten in couple
of physical fights with him but I can't explain how he managed to to beat up three grown men
including the sheikh- poor sheikh's eyes were watery from the beating :lol:

When the jiin would talk through my cousin, he would say "Abdifatah wants to eat" now this was
creepy as f*ck because this was not my cousin's government name, my cousin hates his
name of birth.

:mjdontkno:
Was he cured?

Somalis are fucking stupid walaahi. People who have eccentric personality or are little odd are classified as being possessed by a jinn.

LooL when i was younger, sometimes i would laugh to myself when i remembered something that happened earlier. Some people thought it was weird.

LooL i still laugh when i remember something funny that i saw, but not out loud.

Hoos hoos baan u qoslaa.

:)

The family took him to Somalia, he got better. He was a very intelligent, he achieved 10 A* GCSE's but
turned very religious - not sure if that would be considered as cured :vo3yidw:
I don't belive in jinn posaesion but I think evil eye is real

Seoul

. . .
I don't belive in jinn posaesion but I think evil eye is real

Jinn possession is real. I remember when I was about 6-7yrs I saw an aunt that lived with us possessed. She was banging her head into the wall, trying to take her clothes of and when addressed by sheikhs, a deep manly terrifying voice came out of her. I didn't sleep for weeks.

Evil eye is real too. A co worker commented on my flawless skin/complexion and she didn't say Mashallah coz she's a gaal. Next day I came to work with a massive spot on my face

Status
Not open for further replies.