Does she look Somali ?

No, here eyes are too far apart and she got a wig on. for instance, if you have long hair and you part your hair . you'll see the scalp easy due to your scalp being lighter than your hair color. A addition fact is look at how her nose is wide at the base.

No, here eyes are too far apart and she got a wig on. for instance, if you have long hair and you part your hair . you'll see the scalp easy due to your scalp being lighter than your hair color. A addition fact is look at how her nose is wide at the base.
What kind of anti-wig detection levels are we dealing with here... I will add this to my system.

What kind of anti-wig detection levels are we dealing with here... I will add this to my system.
sxb I had long for a long couple of years
1725149170109.png

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
I’ve sort of said South Asians look kinda Horners (especially Bangladeshis who can sometimes pass as somalis). They’re not always the rule though. They just happen to fit in with the looks.

Maybe is to do with the shades, features and hair colours that makes them look Horner Africans. But again this is what I call the great exception not the rule. Ethnic Somalis are very divers with looks. Some look south Asians some don’t. Is weird to put this in a technical words.

Trending