Does your voice match your age?

I knew you weren't a native speakers because you sometimes make small but noticable grammatical mistakes that a native speaker wouldn't make.
English isn't even my 2nd language let alone am I native to it, I thought it was obvious sine i've spoken different languages on here. Some of you on here expect me to be on @𐒋𐒖𐒆𐒔𐒖𐒕𐒈 level, besides it's an online forum I am allowed to make some mistakes.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
English isn't even my 2nd language let alone am I native to it, I thought it was obvious sine i've spoken different languages on here. Some of you on here expect me to be on @𐒋𐒖𐒆𐒔𐒖𐒕𐒈 level, besides it's an online forum I am allowed to make some mistakes.
I'm not criticizing you, you speak English very fluently, and the fact that it's not even your second language makes it all the more impressive.

As an aspiring hyperpolyglot, it's inspirational.

Oh flatter me not, my dear Ms Bee, for it is I, who falters upon thy elbow in this temporal state, as struggle to break off the shackles, I fling, as if Falstaff on a morn trot, upon his favoured leafy fall, with his sword coming unsheathed, a quiver unbuckling under the pressure of fear, as the charge nears. Avast, he commands with his sinew fluffing in between through rim and cavity, then is awaken by the sound of the turbine misfiring, at last cutting loose from its depot; full of fillet, he jaunts face down, as if winnowing fodder in the forage, flying self into a fanciful fit.

'Fess not to my dear @Qeelbax, this AI-induced colt fails his filly this one time' he gasps under his last gulp.

This time, impose upon our ghetto resident @Waa dhamatay, let us not for deep meaning, lest undo the done.

Postscript:
In all honesty, in awe, I am, if impressed with many of youS in non-English speaking gens splitting the Queen's tongue gentler than the squalor dwelling fawns. Hosanna to the lot of ye.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts