Does your voice match your age?

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
I sound like a valley girl. People underestimate me because of how I speak. It’s not my fault where I grew up though. I love how bubbly I sound. 😂

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I have a very femmine gentle voice it doesn't suit my personality but it does match my face perfectly.
Thought u was some cod xuux Halimo by the way u move on threads🤣

Also don't forget,we have excellent voice judges here, so don't let the opportunity of having your voice judged by high-level, well-decorated judges slip away.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I sound like a valley girl. People underestimate me because of how I speak. It’s not my fault where I grew up though. I love how bubbly I sound. 😂
🤣My FOB ass would feel tortured listening to an cadaan sounding Halimo gahhhhhdamn

If mods were willing to permanently delete it, I would post, yes. My voice would doxx me lol.

I’m learning how to use this forum and from what I can tell the mods aren’t fans of me using them as my personal editors.
You can hide your comment under spoilers in this way only members of the forum can view your comment then after a short period you can delete your voice through the edit comment function.. Otherwise give me your login code and I'll help you :p

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
You can hide your comment under spoilers in this way only members of the forum can view your comment then after a short period you can delete your voice through the edit comment function.. Otherwise give me your login code and I'll help you :p

How long do I have before deleting is no longer an option?

Trending

Latest posts