DOJAKHAT MOST HATED

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Terrible thread, can we talk about the main point here.. Guy got framed Wallahi this proof that you should not believe what you first see.

If i get 14 qashins in a row You know damn well im gonna go to their profile picture and give them 28 qashins..

I have already seen the behavior of this person, not a person or aura to interact or be around with -- The same person who accuse me of having aUTISM? are you serious?

You mess things up and cause the problem, then get mad about the consequences like what the Hell? eye for an eye ... go ahead spend 30 mins trying to find a post i made to expose me Idc. I switched to giving flat faces instead of dislikes anyways so my dislikes hold more weight to them. what did this disucssion even devolve into

al-Mu'tamid المعتمد

عِشْ مَا شِئْتَ فَإِنَّكَ مَيِّتٌ
1717101695813.jpeg

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
The death penalty for apostasy in islam is 100% justified.

As @Omar del Sur and @ina-cilmi stated your given 3 days to repent. even if you truly don’t believe we judge what’s apparent and won’t even know if your public repentance is sincere or not

Look at france and other western nations. They pretend to be these free speech absolute moral people but god forbid you publically critique the zionist state, or advocate for nazism( which i don’t agree with) your committing treason and excommunicated from the state.

Even the untied states the patriot act can suspend all your rights if your “SUSPECTED” of being a terrorist. These western nations are police states but pretend they’re not

The same goes for islam. If islam is the core focus of the state why destabilize it normalizing kufr talking points or disrespect of the prophet sallahu allahi wasalam?

That’s why it’s so silly when people critique islam for the apostasy law. be gaal if you want by why be loud and vomit treason by spreading ludicrous claims that can create destabilization of the state?

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
You do know that there are gaalo somali women out there right, there are more of them than men, we are just more present on the internet 🤣🤣. My ex was a gaal somali
nigga should write a novel on his travels. Bro has met the most peculiar somalis to date

whats your hate against oromos?.

Oromos are never respected on this website and are constantly badmouthed, the avr Oromo muslim will pick his somali brother of his oromo christian brother. look at Nagele which is in the heart of Guji who have no border with somalis, they allow somalis to migrate helping them claiming their akin.
I’m not hating though? There are plenty of normal Oromos just like everyone else, here I was referring to the extremists. Nothing personal. I actually respect our Oromo cousins because they are our descendants ❤️

The death penalty for apostasy in islam is 100% justified.

As @Omar del Sur and @ina-cilmi stated your given 3 days to repent. even if you truly don’t believe we judge what’s apparent and won’t even know if your public repentance is sincere or not

Look at france and other western nations. They pretend to be these free speech absolute moral people but god forbid you publically critique the zionist state, or advocate for nazism( which i don’t agree with) your committing treason and excommunicated from the state.

Even the untied states the patriot act can suspend all your rights if your “SUSPECTED” of being a terrorist. These western nations are police states but pretend they’re not

The same goes for islam. If islam is the core focus of the state why destabilize it normalizing kufr talking points or disrespect of the prophet sallahu allahi wasalam?

That’s why it’s so silly when people critique islam for the apostasy law. be gaal if you want by why be loud and vomit treason by spreading ludicrous claims that can create destabilization of the state?
This is a redundant response, I already know and accept this. If you read one of my replies to ina-cilmi, I clearly state that I understand it's to "maintain the status quo" in an Islamic society.

What I have been asking is why is the number of days required for an aposate to repent so short? If you go back a few pages and read my back-and-forth discussion with ina-cilmi, I describe in detail why I'm iffy about such a short time limit to reconsider.

Even the explanation that they're allowed to lie and say they've repented doesn't make a lick of sense.

Wouldn't it be far more effective if those types privately admit their apostasy to the state so they have a record of who's more likely to be proselytising people out of Islam in the event they notice a rise in irreligious people roaming about? It would lead to a faster arrest of the culprit, instead of having a small, growing subset of undercover gaals that not even the state is aware of since you say they're allowed to lie about their repentance and get off scot-free.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
This is a redundant response, I already know and accept this. If you read one of my replies to ina-cilmi, I clearly state that I understand it's to "maintain the status quo" in an Islamic society.

What I have been asking is why is the number of days required for an aposate to repent so short? If you go back a few pages and read my back-and-forth discussion with ina-cilmi, I describe in detail why I'm iffy about such a short time limit to reconsider.

Even the explanation that they're allowed to lie and say they've repented doesn't make a lick of sense.

Wouldn't it be far more effective if those types privately admit their apostasy to the state so they have a record of who's more likely to be proselytising people out of Islam in the event they notice a rise in irreligious people roaming about? It would lead to a faster arrest of the culprit, instead of having a small, growing subset of undercover gaals that not even the state is aware of since you say they're allowed to lie about their repentance and get off scot-free.
What do you want him to do ? To many hypotheticals no one is going to innovate the religion for you ok... And who will know your an apostate in the first place this is only if youre publically doing it I believe

Terrible thread, can we talk about the main point here.. Guy got framed Wallahi this proof that you should not believe what you first see.

If i get 14 qashins in a row You know damn well im gonna go to their profile picture and give them 28 qashins..

I have already seen the behavior of this person, not a person or aura to interact or be around with -- The same person who accuse me of having aUTISM? are you serious?

You mess things up and cause the problem, then get mad about the consequences like what the Hell? eye for an eye ... go ahead spend 30 mins trying to find a post i made to expose me Idc. I switched to giving flat faces instead of dislikes anyways so my dislikes hold more weight to them. what did this disucssion even devolve into
Nobody was framed lol

I didn't qashin him for no reason. I didn't go on a deranged qashin spree out of hatred specifically for him, I gave his comments qashins because they were evil in nature. Refer to what I wrote in Post #205 directly under his misleading screenshot.

What do you want him to do ? To many hypotheticals no one is going to innovate the religion for you ok... And who will know your an apostate in the first place this is only if youre publically doing it I believe
How about you put me on 'Ignore' and stop interacting with my posts since you insist I have an evil aura and contribute nothing but the most deplorable of takes on SomaliSpot?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Nobody was framed lol

I didn't qashin him for no reason. I didn't go on a deranged qashin spree out of hatred specifically for him, I gave his comments qashins because they were evil in nature. Refer to what I wrote in Post #205 directly under his misleading screenshot.
I aint referring Shit If I see 14 dislikes of course im gonna dislike you,
he qashined you for a reason.

The exact same reason in which you qashined him, you didn't like his ideas just as he didnt like yours.

Which is fine, but this set of double standards you are following in which only you have the right to qashin bomb is actually horrid and so selfish..

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
How about you put me on 'Ignore' and stop interacting with my posts since you insist I have an evil aura and contribute nothing but the most deplorable of takes on SomaliSpot?
Absolutely not, I would never put anyone on ignore Even my greatest hater. If I put you on ignore, I wouldn't be able to see this posting so why would I hide myself from discussions voluntarily. Go ahead, you can put me on ignore if you cannot handle my critics of your actions. I have a right to give any description I want for your actions. Why didn't you put Nasif on ignore instead of disliking him over 14+ times? Double Standard there

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@DojaKhat whether hes laughing at me or not I achieved my initial goal which was to point out the elephant in the room. Take a look, also my intention it was not to derail the topic into death penalty it was to prove that our Somali ancestors didnt claim murtads before @Ozymandias and @Khanderson started their whole islamophobia campaign on here
Spare me the self aggrandisation, this was an exit based on determining that the ethnic group is unsalvegable, its filled with your kind of waste the terrorist kind.

I've also been getting triggered hearing people say my somali name so I'm considering getting an cadaan one.

We really do need to exit, expeditiously 💀💀

Then I suppose I should leave Islam, then? Since my "Judeo-satanic" views of not wanting to have the shit kicked out of me by several men like your precious Taliban likes to do are not compatible with the diin, right? 🤔
@Nasif

Oh, so you've decided to not answer my question and to leave me on read?

Almost as if you understand on some level the dangerous implications of your anti-woman rhetoric to Muslim women's imaan but would rather stay silent than accept responsibility and repent.

:sass2:

@DojaKhat whether hes laughing at me or not I achieved my initial goal which was to point out the elephant in the room. Take a look, also my intention it was not to derail the topic into death penalty it was to prove that our Somali ancestors didnt claim murtads before @Ozymandias and @Khanderson started their whole islamophobia campaign on here
Their views on how religious extremism grows are a bit too simplistic for my liking and they were dead wrong to invoke right-wing talking points regarding the general Muslim population to win the argument.

But the fact is if you had not replied antagonistically to @Ozymandias just casually talking about his relationship with his apostate girl, the discussion wouldn't have escalated from fun chit-chat into a ridiculous fight. While I obviously don't agree with him calling you an ISIS bride, he's right about you being needlessly aggressive and all over the place in how you argue, never mind whether you have an actual point or not. Much like how an extremist interacts with others that disagree with them.

You could have saved your "Somali apostates are no longer Somali" arguments for a thread actually dedicated to that topic, that way everyone would know what they were getting into, instead of jumping some gaalo dude that was initially minding his business.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Their views on how religious extremism grows are a bit too simplistic for my liking and they were dead wrong to invoke right-wing talking points regarding the general Muslim population to win the argument.

But the fact is if you had not replied antagonistically to @Ozymandias just casually talking about his relationship with his apostate girl, the discussion wouldn't have escalated from fun chit-chat into a ridiculous fight. While I obviously don't agree with him calling you an ISIS bride, he's right about you being needlessly aggressive and all over the place in how you argue, never mind whether you have an actual point or not. Much like how an extremist interacts with others that disagree with them.

You could have saved your "Somali apostates are no longer Somali" arguments for a thread actually dedicated to that topic, that way everyone would know what they were getting into, instead of jumping some gaalo dude that was initially minding his business.
Youre right 🙏 I just wanted to test how long it would take before they went on an anti islamic tirade. Btw I don’t believe being a murtad nullifies someone’s ethnicity as I have mentioned before abayo.

This may sound controversial to you (since you appear moderate) but it’s the truth.
The West isn’t meant to mix with Islam and vice versa.
Something I find funny about you is that you express your simplistic opinions like it's groundbreaking, unheard of stuff. No disrespect, man, but the whole "Islam isn't supposed to mix with Western values" has been espoused our whole Millenial/Gen-Z lives here, so it's weird that you say it like I'm meant to be triggered lmao

As for your take itself, it doesn't bother me at all because it's true in a way. Christianity has been reformed and 'watered down' enough for it to fit into the liberal, secular values that hold first priority in Western nations, not any religion that's written into any Western nation's constitution like how Islam is engraved into Somalia's.

In fact, I find it odd that the most ardently practicing users who typically identify with Salafiyyah take offense to being told that "Islam doesn't mix well with the West." They usually take pride in not mixing with 'degenerate Western civilisation' 🤔

Some interesting characters on this forum wallahi

(Late response because I was busy and forgot this unhinged thread even existed)

Last edited: