Donald Trump ATTACKS Somalis in Maine and Minnesota and wants them OUT for terror and crime fears

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Maine Somalis are Bantus tho. They live in Lewinston.

They steal our name then tarnish it. Sad

Some in Portland too though that are ethnic Somalis. Don't know how many in Maine are Somali or Bantu also. Mostly talking out of my ass

Read the article. He is more harsh on the ethnic non Bantu Somalis in Minnesota

There's many ethnic non Bantu Somalis in Maine.

The ethnic Somali Bantus are peaceful people.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

um no
Trump also cited a story by The Washington Times that said efforts to resettle Somali refugees in Minnesota are straining resources and gathering potential targets for “Islamist terror groups.”

“You see it happening. You read about it,” Trump said. “You see it, and you can be smart, and you can be cunning and tough, or you can be very, very dumb and not want to see what’s going on, folks.”
In the speech, Trump listed a litany of cases that he said demonstrated his point that would-be terrorists are finding their way into the country.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
The bantus in Maine says "They have good relationship whites then Somalis.".

They will be in Maine forever, never return home. But trump says: "You don't belong here. Go home. Bwahaha

Man like trump would not know the difference between Bantu and Cushitic for all he sees or looks at is color of skin. The man is ignorant. However I told you before all these media attention was not good for us Somalis. Suddenly we became the public enemy of world.

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Man like trump would not know the difference between Bantu and Cushitic for all he sees or looks at is color of skin. The man is ignorant. However I told before all these media attention was good for us Somalis. Suddenly we became the public enemy of world.

Because Siyad bare curses Somali nation. He gave them what they want, free education, free health, affordable houses and more. They pay back to him over throw him. They change nothing. Its geting worst, day after day.

Last edited:
Because Siyad bare curses Somali nation. He gave them what they want, free education, free health, affordable houses and more. They pay back to him over throw him. They change nothing. Its geting worst, day after day.

My relatives in back home told me today that Oromos are flocking to every remote areas. Naked without money, they took almost of all jobs even the habashis are taking the good jobs. He told me that the Ethiopian government is sending them because Somalia is region 7 of Ethiopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.