Donald Trump ATTACKS Somalis in Maine and Minnesota and wants them OUT for terror and crime fears

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Lewiston Maine has a good reputation how are Madowweyne tarnishing anything?

Trump chose us because we have the deadly combo of being: foreigners, Muslim and black. We're like white peoples fave target.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I was in Portland, Maine. Two hours drive from New England. I think it was 2015 september. Its nice place. We bought some Jaad a woman from Somalia. She gave us an extra Jaad for hadiyad. Lol

Somalis up there published successful business. That city use to be ghost city. Now majority business operated by Somali. The restaurants are open 24/7.
Trump he lie about the Somali involved terrorism. He is jelous about Somali success. The guy is typical puppet.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i doubt they're tarnishing anyone's name

if what's being reported about them is being dished out by the republicans i would say it's best to take everything with a grain of salt

and whatever they're doing would still need to be worse than what we're currently doing in the diaspora for them to truly affect our image.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Lewiston Maine has a good reputation how are Madowweyne tarnishing anything?

Trump chose us because we have the deadly combo of being: foreigners, Muslim and black. We're like white peoples fave target.

>african

check

>muslim

check

>immigrant or child of immigrant

check

wallahi we're a triple-threat minority :damn:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
>african

check

>muslim

check

>immigrant or child of immigrant

check

wallahi we're a triple-threat minority :damn:

Somalis could save the west from another recession and defeat Isis but we're still going to be first on the chopping block of any 'purge'

Nabeel786

Southie pride
When I look around. No ethnic likes Somali. Every one think we are bad example. They don't know good thing about us. Only they see war images. However. We have golden culture which no one share with us and rich history.

All they know about Somalis is black hawk down, alshabaab, and pirates. Blame southerners for ruining the reputation of Somalis worldwide.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
All they know about Somalis is black hawk down, alshabaab, and pirates. Blame southerners for ruining the reputation of Somalis worldwide.

Who should we blame for thariibis?

Duchess

VIP
Yeah tahribis are the first thing you think of when you think of somalis

In 2016, it is. It's a big enough of an issue to grab international headlines and have major news network dedicate airtime to it. I don't know about you, but Blackhawk down and piracy sounds much better than thariibis getting probed and abused in Libya.

In 2016, it is. It's a big enough of an issue to grab international headlines and have major news network dedicate airtime to it. I don't know about you, but Blackhawk down and piracy sounds much better than thariibis getting probed and abused in Libya.
I don't know what news you're watching. Everytime Somalia on the news its about a terrorist attack. As sad as it is most people don't care about Somali migrants.

Duchess

VIP
I don't know what news you're watching. Everytime Somalia on the news its about a terrorist attack. As sad as it is most people don't care about Somali migrants.

You find what you seek.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
When I look around. No ethnic likes Somali. Every one think we are bad example. They don't know good thing about us. Only they see war images. However. We have golden culture which no one share with us and rich history.

We don't exactly help ourselves in the diaspora.

The Maine Somalis are Bantus tho. They live in Lewinston.

They steal our name then tarnish it. Sad

Some in Portland too though that are ethnic Somalis. Don't know how many in Maine are Somali or Bantu also. Mostly talking out of my ass

No evidence of this. The Somali name is ruined in the UK as well. You going to try blame bantus on that as well? :mjpls:

I was with you until that last part. You are slowly getting there sxb.

Somalis have revived Lewiston Maine, as usual Donald Trump speaks without facts, if it wasn't for Somalis Lewiston would've gone ghost, thanks to Somali refugees the city is live and back on track. :salute::denzelnigga::damedamn:

"Barely a decade ago, Lewiston, Maine, was dying. The once bustling mill town's population had been shrinking since the 1970s; most jobs had vanished long before, and residents (those who hadn't already fled) called the decaying center of town "the combat zone." That was before a family of Somali refugees discovered Lewiston in 2001 and began spreading the word to immigrant friends and relatives that housing was cheap and it looked like a good place to build new lives and raise children in peace. Since then, the place has been transformed. Per capita income has soared, and crime rates have dropped. In 2004, Inc. magazine named Lewiston one of the best places to do business in America, and in 2007, it was named an "All-America City" by the National Civic League, the first time any town in Maine had received that honor in roughly 40 years. "No one could have dreamed this," says Chip Morrison, the local Chamber of Commerce president. "Not even me, and I'm an optimist."

http://www.newsweek.com/lewiston-maine-revived-somali-immigrants-78475

Those are the Bantu Somalis. They give our people a bit of pride. But many of you don't think they're Somali

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Those are the Bantu Somalis. They give our people a bit of pride. But many of you don't think they're Somali

Obviously Somali bantus do own their share of business in Lewiston, but also regular ethnic Somalis do own their share of business too.

Both contribute to the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts