don't Karbash her like this, Karbash her in the bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
The gay community has a lot of cheating. I get how you're touchy about the subject AJ
:weirdo:

But most likely he was a cheater himself.

women are like kids if he didnt do this she will probably do it again now there is zero chance she does this again:manny:

She's looking for an escape plan if she's still alive.

Bandit don't be Ridiculous, your wife will probably be giving your skinny self lashings if you get outta line.

VixR

Veritas
female cheaters should get the death penalty:birdman:
Warya...how is it you're down with trannies, men turned women, yet you're that mysogynistic? What sorta mental gymnastics you playing at up in that noggin, or is this some sorta scandalous attention-seeking? :what1:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The gay community has a lot of cheating. I get how you're touchy about the subject AJ
:weirdo:

But most likely he was a cheater himself.

She's looking for an escape plan if she's still alive.

Bandit don't be Ridiculous, your wife will probably be giving your skinny self lashings if you get outta line.
why didn't she look for the escape plan before she started cheating:bell:
if she told him she didn't want him and wanted to leave am sure he would understand but no this wants to be parasitic and live off him while sneaking behind his back:pacspit:
as for me i will have my in line:rejoice:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
why didn't she look for the escape plan before she started cheating:bell:
if she told him she didn't want him and wanted to leave am sure he would understand but no this wants to be parasitic and live off him while sneaking behind his back:pacspit:
as for me i will have my in line:rejoice:

:drakekidding:

I forgot youre 7 foot 300lbs.

VixR

Veritas
Lil cuzzy don't make me roll up in your hood in America

Men who talk like that usually been cheated on, madly insecure. People who can't handle their emotions say ominous shit like "they deserve whatever they get", and that cheaters should be hanged by guillotine. :susp:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Warya...how is it you're down with trannies, men turned women, yet you're that mysogynistic? What sorta mental gymnastics you playing at up in that noggin, or is this some sorta scandalous attention-seeking? :what1:
Am not misogynistic:bell:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Men who talk like that usually been cheated on, madly insecure. People who can't handle their emotions say ominous shit like "they deserve whatever they get", and that cheaters should be hanged by guillotine. :susp:
You seem to be taking my comment personal like am talking about you:pachah1:
Is there something you want to tell us:damedamn:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Poor lady didn't deserve this kind of treatment let her do what she likes the most he could have done was walk away rather than beat her to a pulp. Why did she not fight back? Only an animal wold hurt a woman like that. This is disgusting she's weaker than him so she can't self defend he knows that coward

VixR

Veritas
You seem to be taking my comment personal like am talking about you:pachah1:
Is there something you want to tell us:damedamn:

You mean, that I'm a serial cheat?
giphy.gif

And you are a mysogynist. Why deny it?

Status
Not open for further replies.