DOZENS of Somalis ATTACK Finnish woman walking her dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should deport those Zoo animals

But they will cry and beg and say "Somalia is unsafe because of terrorism and because I come from a marginalized small clan" and a stupid lefty judge will agree and release him and rip up his deportation papers.... and then they commit crimes again. Somalis are infamous repeat offenders

VixR

Veritas
Just watched. The video's disturbing, that's a full fledged mob.

What a shame.:snoop:

What are they saying, someone translate.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
But they will cry and beg and say "Somalia is unsafe because of terrorism and because I come from a marginalized small clan" and a stupid lefty judge will agree and release him and rip up his deportation papers.... and then they commit crimes again. Somalis are repeat offenders
Europe's far right will gain power and send these regressive folks back to the shithole nation they come from

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
How do u know Landers aren't in there? o_O
Landers in Scandinavia are very small.They prefer UK/Canada/Australia.

Anyways even if some of them were Isaaq/Samarone I would still support the deportation of these hooligans

I would like to know what the white woman said or did to get all those kids riled up?
I don't believe she's that innocent
I agree, the kids are behaving way over the top, but every story has two sides.

I would like to know what the white woman said or did to get all those kids riled up?
I don't believe she's that innocent
I agree, the kids are behaving way over the top, but every story has two sides.

Would you believe people who lied to the Finnish government and said they are from an untouchable clan so they can get into Finland?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Could be the other way around fnsh women attacked, provoked, dozen Somalis. Post the whole video rather nitpicking, we don't know who the aggressors were, self defense is permitted...

Status
Not open for further replies.