DOZENS of Somalis ATTACK Finnish woman walking her dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
We fled communism, not war. My parents have been here since 1986.

1986 Somalia was not communism but been good ally for states and they had Berbera base for them. The country was full of Americans at that time. Regan' daughter came for vaction.

1986 Somalia was not communism but been good ally for states and they had Berbera base for them. The country was full of Americans at that time. Regan' daughter came for vaction.

My parents told me there were long rationing lines. You could personally only get sugar once a week and it would be done in a few days because Somalis love their tea and 10 teaspoons and also because Somalis have lots of guests

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
That's when they were enslaved yes but there is freedom now and white women cross the street when she sees a black child

60s blacks weren't slaves, still white women framed black children to be lynched, these people have history of lie to frame minorities.

We were here in the mid 80s. We weren't the only ones. I don't know why that sounds unbelievable. Most Somalis in metro DC are pre 1991 themselves
I don't know man. You seem to have some sort of agenda from what i've noticed this past week.
I don't trust people with ulterior motives.
But, good for you if it's true.

So the answer means I have ulterior motives? You asked the question lol
You asked why it was unbelievable? I answered that part of what you wrote in my last post.

So, it's your ulterior motives that makes you unbelievable, and not your answers that gives you ulterior motives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending