DOZENS of Somalis ATTACK Finnish woman walking her dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Whats strange is a supposed homosexual that's spouting far right talking points.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I've a bunch of relatives in Finland and they are fairly well integrated. One older cousin in his 30s lives somewhere in rural Finland on a farm and is married to a Finnish woman and has four kids with her. Their kids look East Asian, because Finns aren't even full Europeans but have a Mongoloid strain in them. :ulachen001:

I was wondering why they looked so different in the NHL

Wallahi they're just blonde Asians sometimes.

Relatively nice looking people to me nevertheless

Apollo

VIP
I was wondering why they looked so different in the NHL

Wallahi they're just blonde Asians sometimes.

Relatively nice looking people to me nevertheless

They are mostly Northern European in origin, but with about 15%-20% East Asian and it often shows in their eyes/face (not hair as they are very blonde).

said no 'lefty' ever

You are closer to Sean Hannity than I am.

Sean Hannity hates LGBTQQIP2SAA like you Somalis do.

Sean Hannity hates blacks like you Somalis do (you hate Somali Bantus and Jamaicans especially).

Sean Hannity is a religious man like you Somalis are.

Sean Hannity believes in traditional marriage and the traditional family like you Somalis do.

I only agree with Sean Hannity on terrorism while you Somalis agree with him on everything else

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You are closer to Sean Hannity than I am.

Sean Hannity hates LGBTQQIP2SAA like you Somalis do.

Sean Hannity hates blacks like you Somalis do (you hate Somali Bantus and Jamaicans especially).

Sean Hannity is a religious man like you Somalis are.

Sean Hannity believes in traditional marriage and the traditional family like you Somalis do.

I only agree with Sean Hannity on terrorism while you Somalis agree with him on everything else
Ma nigga arent you somali?
why.png

So you are Somali according your generalization of Somalis then you are terrorist who hates black, Gays and you must be very religious.

I am not your typical Somali.

Why are you offended by my post? What I said is true and not a secret and you are proud of this.

I am not your typical Somali.

Why are you offended by my post? What I said is true and not a secret and you are proud of this.

Excuse me!!! Proud !!!! No you are wrong, proud is bad word in my book. Because Allah only can be proud, I am just human.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I've a bunch of relatives in Finland and they are fairly well integrated. One older cousin in his 30s lives somewhere in rural Finland on a farm and is married to a Finnish woman and has four kids with her. Their kids look East Asian, because Finns aren't even full Europeans but have a Mongoloid strain in them. :ulachen001:

Now+here+is+people+want+to+be+white+_900bdf5aa90205a1362d1c81d09f878c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.