Duke of Bohol's travel advice where to take girls in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Hargeisa to Gabiley - Borama road -Low control - the control is very relaxed here no soldier will
stop you if you have girls in the car and khat. Generally the galbeed soldiers are the most laid back.

Hargeisa to Berbera road - Medium control - you might be stopped depending on which soldiers are
on the shift, sometimes you bribe them with a couple of khat and a little cash ($1), then you can take them to
Berbera beach where anything goes.

Hargeisa to Salahley road - High control - don't bother taking girls here as security is very high and
you will be turned back.

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey am I right about the controls?

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hargeisa to Gabiley - Borama road -Low control - the control is very relaxed here no soldier will
stop you if you have girls in the car and khat. Generally the galbeed soldiers are the most laid back.

Hargiesa to Berbera road - Medium control - you might be stopped depending on which soldiers are
on the shift, sometimes you bribe them with a couple of khat and a little cash ($1), then you can take them to
Berbera beach where anything goes.

Hargeisa to Salahley road - High control - don't bother taking girls here as security is very high and
you will be turned back.

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey am I right about the controls?

As long as they are in the back of the car with no guys then you can say "they my cousins"

Bohol

VIP
I would love to take @VixR there

Good choice. Ceel Sheikh is nice.

CBGY_4MUMAAmGhm.jpg:large

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yh I agree. If you put some of them in the front and some in the back it will look suspicious.

I had a problem my last time there. Inside berbera they have some self-appointed "prevention of vice" long bearded taliban like religious soldiers on white clothes. They stopped us. We were like 14 people. We rented a bus to get to berbera and we were noticed inside the city and so locals called these idiots on us. They blocked our car and I stepped outside as I was the main Somali speaker. None of the others spoke proper Somali accept some girls. They wouldn't have spoken to a girl anyways. So I had a heated talk with this long bearded individual. He said that we were religion destroyers. I said that we are family. But he pointed to a nacas and nacasad holding each other and he said "what sort of relatives are those ". :holeup::jcoleno: That kid was a nacas! Here we are close to being arrested and dude holding this chick before the eyes of these religious zealots. So I tried to hide this fact with a loud tirade where I said " is this a democracy or we are living in a dictatorship. We contribute to this country. We send money all the time and we're here to enjoy our vacation. ". I was on his face that a soldier came and pulled me aside and said that I need to calm down and that we can go our own way. So we left for the beaches and as we were driving the soldier with the pickup truck caught up with us and asked for a bribe :hahaidiot:I gave him 3 dollars.

Bohol

VIP
I had a problem my last time there. Inside berbera they have some self-appointed "prevention of vice" long bearded taliban like religious soldiers on white clothes. They stopped us. We were like 14 people. We rented a bus to get to berbera and we were noticed inside the city and so locals called these idiots on us. They blocked our car and I stepped outside as I was the main Somali speaker. None of the others spoke proper Somali accept some girls. They wouldn't have spoken to a girl anyways. So I had a heated talk with this long bearded individual. He said that we were religion destroyers. I said that we are family. But he pointed to a nacas and nacasad holding each other and he said "what sort of relatives are those ". :holeup::jcoleno: That kid was a nacas! Here we are close to being arrested and dude holding this chick before the eyes of these religious zealots. So I tried to hide this fact with a loud tirade where I said " is this a democracy or we are living in a dictatorship. We contribute to this country. We send money all the time and we're here to enjoy our vacation. ". I was on his face that a soldier came and pulled me aside and said that I need to calm down and that we can go our own way. So we left for the beaches and as we were driving the soldier with the pickup truck caught up with us and asked for a bribe :hahaidiot:I gave him 3 dollars.

kkkk walle you gave me a good idea. If the car doesn't work go in the buses from the suuq to Berbera. :lol:

Rape rarely happens in road trips. You watched too many horror and American road trip movies. :mjlol:

giphy.gif

Road trip maxee ku gaaye?????? I wouldn't even go to the local suuq after dark and ur talking road trips z3zrULC la xawla, u want to go to other cities naaah

Are these diaspora xalimoos ur taking or ones from there?

Bohol

VIP
Road trip maxee ku gaaye?????? I wouldn't even go to the local suuq after dark and ur talking road trips z3zrULC la xawla, u want to go to other cities naaah

Are these diaspora xalimoos ur taking or ones from there?

You are so reer badiye. Who said the road trips have to be at night? You can simply go
in the morning and come back in the afternoon, the distance between Hargeisa and
Borama is only less than 2 hours. Both local and diaspora halimos love road trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending