Duke of Bohol's travel advice where to take girls in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I don't understand, it's not illegal to travel with a girl in Somaliland.:drakewtf:

It is not. The relation between halimos and farahs backhome is healthy since it is not Saudi Arabia, but SS halimos who never talked
to a guy in their life want to convince us they will get raped. This is not Pakistan/India.

:drakewtf:

Bohol

VIP
Horta where are your parents???
:what1:
Roadtrip to Borama and Berbera kulaha nigga this ain't Route 66 chill out.
:whoa:

I may not be religious at all but a roadtrip with a guy?
Nah I have sharaf.
:idontlike:

Road trip is not for everyone. It is only for adventurous people, not cowards.

My landcruiser last year in Borama road trip. Even some of the girls chewed khat that is how bad ass they are. :banderas:

25i3cpt.jpg

I hear Djibouti is even more liberal than some neighborhoods in the West.

You can take a girl anywhere or even a guy and no one will say anything or even look at you

Bohol

VIP

You can take a girl anywhere or even a guy and no one will say anything or even look at you

Yes that is true. In Djibouti airport they even sell alcohol, there is also clubs. Only problem though is Djibouti is too hot.
I would rather chill in Borama, much better.

Road trip is not for everyone. It is only for adventurous people, not cowards.

My landcruiser last year in Borama road trip. Even some of the girls chewed khat that is how bad ass they are. :banderas:

25i3cpt.jpg
If I went on a road trip with a bunch of men and something bad happened to me god forbid. I would've been blamed and been called every name in the book.
:kanyehmm:

Plus it only takes one person to recognize you. And you go from having a squeaky clean reputation to a bad one.
:sass2:

And I would never put my family through that kind of shame and embarrassment.
:ohno:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

Reer djboutian girls r :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8: I had soo much fun in 2014. s a epidemic there so everyones promiscuous.

Bohol

VIP
If I went on a road trip with a bunch of men and something bad happened to me god forbid. I would've been blamed and been called every name in the book.
:kanyehmm:

Plus it only takes one person to recognize you. And you go from having a squeaky clean reputation to a bad one.
:sass2:

And I would never put my family through that kind of shame and embarrassment.
:ohno:

No one knows you in Somaliland though. So that point is null and void, you can basically go wild. :lolbron:

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
@dhegdheer and @Thatsomaligirl we get it, you are not the type that is into road trips. Plenty of girls backhome are into it though.
Nah that "plenty" is exaggerated and you know it, reputation isn't taken lightly back home don't lie :faysalwtf:

Imagine what happens when a girl back home is linked to going to "road trips" with guys???:farole:

Girls are even looked down on of they wear jeans outside lmao and you're talking about road trips with guys that are non-relatives nigga please:dead:

Bohol

VIP
@Thatsomaligirl It depends on the city. In Hargeisa and Djibouti nevermind road trips, having a bf/gf is normal. However places like Burco is different since it is a conservative city and road trips are not known there. Girls just want to have fun. :lol:

It is not. The relation between halimos and farahs backhome is healthy since it is not Saudi Arabia, but SS halimos who never talked
to a guy in their life want to convince us they will get raped. This is not Pakistan/India.

:drakewtf:

You think this only happen in Pakistan/India?? where have u been? did u miss the slew of rape posts

giphy.gif

Thatsomaligirl

looool khaniisyohow leave Djibouti out of your mouth, worry about not getting hemorrhoids :mjlol:

@Duke of Bohol did you call the cavalry because you knew you were loosing? :russ:

Thatsomaligirl

@Thatsomaligirl It depends on the city. In Hargeisa and Djibouti nevermind road trips, having a bf/gf is normal. However places like Burco is different since it is a conservative city and road trips are not known there. Girls just want to have fun. :lol:
Except it REALLY isn't. :faysalwtf:

You obviously haven't stepped a foot back home :abuxyga:

Bohol

VIP
:ayaanswag:
My dad's mother AUN is Isaaq. I have an entire family over there that I know very well.

Nah I'm good with my clean reputation the benefits are very nice.
:denzelnigga:

A road trip doesn't have to be dirty. Get your mind out of the gutter, it could be just simply a sight seeing. :denzelnigga:
What is your dad's mother after Isaaq, Cidagale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending