Duke of Bohol's travel advice where to take girls in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so reer badiye. Who said the road trips have to be at night? You can simply go in the morning and come back in
the afternoon. Both local and diaspora halimos love road trips.

I didn't mean go in the night but going to a completely different location aa :russ:

My parents would never agree to that, but diaspora halimos in somalia are cool with it? :chrisfreshhah:

aren't the neighbors gonna talk lmaooo where is the mehram :mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
giphy.gif

I'm not going off anywhere with a man I'm not related to in Somalia, not with the rape epidemic there
giphy.gif

Road trip maxee ku gaaye?????? I wouldn't even go to the local suuq after dark and ur talking road trips z3zrULC la xawla, u want to go to other cities naaah

Are these diaspora xalimoos ur taking or ones from there?
EXACTLY!!!!

He tried it though kkkk
giphy.gif

Hargeisa to Gabiley - Borama road -Low control - the control is very relaxed here no soldier will
stop you if you have girls in the car and khat. Generally the galbeed soldiers are the most laid back.

Hargeisa to Berbera road - Medium control - you might be stopped depending on which soldiers are
on the shift, sometimes you bribe them with a couple of khat and a little cash ($1), then you can take them to
Berbera beach where anything goes.

Hargeisa to Salahley road - High control - don't bother taking girls here as security is very high and
you will be turned back.

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey am I right about the controls?

hqdefault.jpg

War who wants to wine and dine a girl in Hargeisa?
:ileycry:

I better be taken to Hawaii or something like that. Hargeisa kulaha I'm good I want to live.
:mjlol:

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
I didn't mean go in the night but going to a completely different location aa :russ:

My parents would never agree to that, but diaspora halimos in somalia are cool with it? :chrisfreshhah:

He knows shit like this doesn't fly but he needed to fill his fanfic quota of the day :mjlol::siilaanyolaugh:

Bohol

VIP

You never been on a road trip in Sland with the opposite sex. So how would you know? better leave it to the
experts.

Bohol

VIP
War who wants to wine and dine a girl in Hargeisa?
:ileycry:

I better be taken to Hawaii or something like that. Hargeisa kulaha I'm good I want to live.

Hargeisa is the start point not the destination though. Girls are usually taken to Borama and Berbera.

Borama , having a rough play in those fields look adventurous:banderas:
jhg6rp.jpg

Hargeisa is the start point not the destination though. Girls are usually taken to Borama and Berbera.

Borama , having a rough play in those fields look adventurous:banderas:
jhg6rp.jpg
Horta where are your parents???
:what1:
Roadtrip to Borama and Berbera kulaha nigga this ain't Route 66 chill out.
:whoa:

I may not be religious at all but a roadtrip with a guy?
Nah I have sharaf.
:idontlike:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending