Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
That black church was beautiful.
:banderas:
:browtf:

But the amount of self hating Somalis I saw this year at my black school really woke me up.
:cosbyhmm:

How dare they hate this amazing and beautiful culture.
:faysalwtf:

I attribute my new found Somali supremacy philosophy to all the self hating Xaalimos and Abdis out there.
:dabcasar:

Somalispot, bringing Somalis back to their roots one insulting post at a time

:banderas:

@AbdiJohnson right now

:ohlord:

kkkk what did I tell you. So some girls are having babies out of wedlock backhome and you lot are worried about road trips :mjlol: .
The religious police mostly operates in Burco and the east not Hargeisa though.
you need to specify the type of girls you hangout with sxb.

every country has their loose women and the ones going on road trips with you and having babies out of wedlock aren't exactly the halimos next door.

nobody cares if the khat lady goes on a trip with her clients.

Bohol

VIP
@sahersi Did I say everyone is loose? the answer is no. However bad girls do exist in Somali society whether she chews
or not is beside the point. The girls we took out were varied. Some were good girls on the outside (no chewing or smoking).

:mjlol:
Well she tried to take shots at khat nation farahs. Even their poorest one is wealthier than reer Apple. :pachah1:
:susp:
That's the difference between us liberal Somali nationalists and you conservative Somali nationalists.

We watch out for all of our Somali women and tell the dirty ajanabis to keep it pushing.

While y'all only care about a select few and are willing to sacrifice the reputation of the "bad girls". Doesn't make you very nationalistic now does it?
:bell:

Bohol

VIP
@Assata Shakur Somali conservatives are realists. We
know bad girls exist in the Somali society however we don't agree with ajnabi
liberal nonsense. Why should some ajnabi have fun with them when there is many
farahs out there willing to do the job? Ultra-Nationalists position on this matter is
clear, Somalis come first.

Bohol

VIP
I WISH it was, if hargeisa is ur standards for liberal then I don't want to see what conservative is lmaooo

Hargeisa is very liberal in Somali standards while Burco is very conservative. We can't all be the same ma garatay and mans need some
fun at the end of the day. The oil isn't going to change by itself.

:farole:

@Assata Shakur Somali conservatives are realists. We know bad girls
exist in the Somali society however we don't agree with ajnabi liberal nonsense. Why should
some ajnabi have fun with them when there is many farahs out there willing to do the job? Ultra-Nationalists agenda is simple, Somalis come first.

:camby:
If you insult your women like this you're no nationalist. Akaas

There's no such thing as "liberal ajanabi lovers".
That's fake news.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis definition of a bad girl is if a girl have standards, if she is driven, if she's trying to make someone out of herself. They will gossip about her and call her bad girl. KMT mate!

Bohol

VIP
If you insult your women like this you're no nationalist. Akaas

There's no such thing as "liberal ajanabi lovers".
That's fake news.

Stop being immature, never did I insult anyone in this thread. Bad girls are the engine of life in the underworld. :ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending