Duke of Bohol's travel advice where to take girls in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a reer Hargeisa like you is a athiest liberal anything is possible. :dabcasar: Not all reer
Hargeis are liberal though, only some are, while others are inbetween or conservative.

Liberal kulaha stop lying. I know anything is possible in somalia lmao it's all hidden underneath the religious facade.

So according to ur twisted logic going on road trips with non mahrem boys makes u a bad girl, what exactly do u guys do that makes them bad girls???:mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
are you really surprised?:fantasia2:

his khat stories are enough to give him away:mjohreally:
I'm truly surprised, everytime I see his posts he's always talking about his 200k inheritance. Dollar dollar bills. And buying houses in Spain and Greek.

:browtf:

Bohol

VIP
Liberal kulaha stop lying. I know anything is possible in somalia lmao it's all hidden underneath the religious facade.

So according to ur twisted logic going on road trips with non mahrem boys makes u a bad girl, what exactly do u guys do that makes them bad girls???:mjlol:

If anything is possible in Somalia why you are surprised road trip between guys and girls exist? Well guys that go on road trips are just
simply guys having vacation . There is no stigma attached to it.

If anything is possible in Somalia why you are surprised road trip between guys and girls exist? Well guys that go on road trips are just
simply guys having vacation . There is no stigma attached to it.

That's a damn lie kkkkkkkkk

I'm not surprised I just thing it's a ridiculous thing lol and not very safe

i went back home in 2015 and the place is literally crawling with self-appointed orange bearded religion police. they'll throw you in jail simply for standing with a non-relative male at night.

my auntie told me, they used to be pretty relaxed few years so until they had an epidemic of abandoned babies. now there's 'wadaad' police that roam on their cars with microphones.

Bohol

VIP
i went back home in 2015 and the place is literally crawling with self-appointed orange bearded religion police. they'll throw you in jail simply for standing with a non-relative male at night.

my auntie told me, they used to be pretty relaxed few years so until they had an epidemic of abandoned babies. now there's 'wadaad' police that roam on their cars with microphones.

kkkk what did I tell you. So some girls are having babies out of wedlock backhome and you lot are worried about road trips :mjlol: .
The religious police mostly operates in Burco and the east not Hargeisa though.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

where do i apply for this :yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending