Early reports of a large contingent of mechanized Ethiopian forces spotted crossing over from Ferfer DDS into Matabaan

No one knows what they're here for or which admin requested their deployment (FGS or Hirshabelle), If a request was made at all. This reporter also mentions that this might be a larger plan by Addis to station 20k troops along the Ethiopian border from from Gedo to Galgaduud. :damn:

They made a deal with UK regarding Somalia’s border without Somalia present. We still don’t know what their deal was. Any president would organize 100k troops immediately. Hassan wa jajus

:banderas: Inshallah new packs for tolka, may we send this vermin to aakhiro.
No one is going to send them anywhere. They'll just set up shop in safe towns and areas never engaging Shabaab. Dulli Somali being slapped around by starving burundians and Aidsthopians. Somali supremacists on Twitter and this forum should all hang themselves

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
No one knows what they're here for or which admin requested their deployment (FGS or Hirshabelle), If a request was made at all. This reporter also mentions that this might be a larger plan by Addis to station 20k troops along the Ethiopian border from from Gedo to Galgaduud. :damn:

Why are no big Somali news channels reporting on it

Jungle

VIP
:banderas: Inshallah new packs for tolka, may we send this vermin to aakhiro.
You and keep it boqol have to be the most shameless docile iljeexs I've ever come across on the net

Packs where? Farmaajo literally destroyed the only cohesive force in the region a few years ago which was aswj 700+ dead in guriceel sxb.

OP is a fake news merchant Provide legtimate sources and pictures like I did for Dooloow. Scorned puntlander

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Another clan militia? They all need to join SNA or screw off. We can’t have armed rebellion in the country. Multiple armies cannot and will not ever supersede a nationalized military.
Why did @FBI react with a 💯? I thought you were PLFirst? You want PMPF to be dissolved or something?
1000002627.jpg

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
PL are not clan militia they have a strict code of conduct and have the same biometric system as the FGS, same with SSC. I don’t know about the other states.
Is PL army not a separate army from SNA? Does a Lt from SNA answer to a superior officer in PL? How will they resolve chain of command and funding if they are a unitary force.

Jungle

VIP
PL are not clan militia they have a strict code of conduct and have the same biometric system as the FGS, same with SSC. I don’t know about the other states.
You are like a cbb bot that came too late yet like a typical cbb bot your speciality and priority is spreading misinformation. You should be banned you absolute arse wipe

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
National treason at the highest level is an unequivocal declaration of war! This is a serious act of aggression. :snoop: How I wish we had a dictatorship and not a puppet leader

You are like a cbb bot that came too late yet like a typical cbb bot your speciality and priority is spreading misinformation. You should be banned you absolute arse wipe
I need to know definition of what cbb is. Keep seeing it. at the moment it’s unfounded.

and which misinformation? Corpses dug up were true and so is most things on here. You claimed fake news on this thread and on the same thread it was confirmed.

Is PL army not a separate army from SNA? Does a Lt from SNA answer to a superior officer in PL? How will they resolve chain of command and funding if they are a unitary force.
That’s on FGS. Incorporating them is their job, entice them with more pay. PL should be broke compared to the government but they aren’t due to FGS corruption.

State forces like PSF and PMPF cannot be considered clan militia when they function better than the FGS which sells its soldiers supplies in a market.

also. SSC has FGS former chief of defence and other security ministers which served FGS.

Last edited:

Trending