Early reports of a large contingent of mechanized Ethiopian forces spotted crossing over from Ferfer DDS into Matabaan

Southern Somalis are finished and completely conquered 😂 enjoy your overlords 🇪🇹
Listen to this old radio recording. I don’t know about other Somali clans but this what we do to Ethiopians. Shoutout to Duduble, Ceyr and Salebaan. Duduble in particular came to back Murusade immediately.

Moving In Annie Potts GIF by CBS

Acutal footage of Ethiopian troops in Somalia 2025
On opposite day.

Submissive tone from the president for troops to just enter his country like that. Why is he so against building up our military forces beyond a measly 10-20k when Ethiopia has 600’000?
Is it because of money issues? Do Somali army troops not have any patriotism and only focus on money? So if they aren't paid they abandon the Military?

We broke can barely pay troops we have. If we had funds would be easy to have big army as most of youth and men unemployed 200 dollars a month they gonna jump at that. Only chance is volunteer army which ain’t happening. No one will die for another’s land right now. We busy fighting each other to worry about somaliland leasing ocean.

No matter who is president nothing they can do other than apply international pressure. Somalia not beating Ethiopia in war HSM hands are tied. I say let somaliland do as they please they won’t get any real recognition. They day somaliland gets recognition is day Somalia splits into 5 or more pieces permanently which no one is interested in
Isn't Ethiopia broke as well? How the hell are they funding and paying 600k troops while also buying drones?

Is it because of money issues? Do Somali army troops not have any patriotism and only focus on money? So if they aren't paid they abandon the Military?
It works hand in hand, patriotism is bought, they’ll feel prideful for the country paying for their services, patriotism isn’t free unfortunately. Ethio troops are the same.

Somalia has no sovereignty how many years did Kenya control kismayo port and till this day they are in jubbaland. Dubai has 30 year leases. Turkey was given land and ocean concessions. Everything for sale. somaliland not doing anything out of ordinary selling out. They basically cutting out HSM as middleman

Somalilnd and Taiwan not comparable Taiwan one of the richest countries in the world. Somaliland poor and can’t exist without western aid. One of the main reason they want independence is direct access to aid. This is what them and fgs mainly clash about

With regards to security this was budget for 2023. This also includes many administrative functions of these branches doesn’t leave much for fighting force

View attachment 332631
Why I’m not concerned is I don’t believe Ethiopia has power to form new country. HSM can sign document tomorrow with ONLF and say its own country. Same thing with other rebel movements like FANO but it won’t be mean anything
You’re correct about everything else except saying the presidency doesn’t matter. The president has the power to refuse ATMIS (If AS are on the back leg which currently they are not), EUNAVFOR (which was given new mandate). We only have no sovereignty if it’s not enforced. Maybe not turkey since they are middleman between us and ETH, but qatar would go the long road in making sure the country remains untouched.

Sxb I’ll have you know. khatumo has thousands of troops which it pays, and you expect me to believe the FGS who has more wealth cannot muster 10x the amount of forces they have. They probably pay them less than FGS, which is what should be done in an emergency such as this where conscription is required. Doesn’t add up.

:westbrookwtf:

But calmer heads shall prevail. My blood is hot seeing xabashi post about Somalia. Thanks for explaining

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
You’re correct about everything else except saying the presidency doesn’t matter. The president has the power to refuse ATMIS (If AS are on the back leg which currently they are not), EUNAVFOR (which was given new mandate). We only have no sovereignty if it’s not enforced. Maybe not turkey since they are middleman between us and ETH, but qatar would go the long road in making sure the country remains untouched.

Sxb I’ll have you know. khatumo has thousands of troops which it pays, and you expect me to believe the FGS who has more wealth cannot muster 10x the amount of forces they have. They probably pay them less than FGS, which is what should be done in an emergency such as this where conscription is required. Doesn’t add up.

:westbrookwtf:

But calmer heads shall prevail. My blood is hot seeing xabashi post about Somalia. Thanks for explaining
HSM doesn’t have power to kick out Ethiopia. Laftagareen will side with Ethiopia, Gedo will side with Ethiopia , somaliland will and so will puntland. Forget kicking out troops he can’t even kick out ambassadors in somaliland and puntland. Ethiopia will exploit this divide

The south is a lot more diverse. Somaliland puntland area it’s much clearer borders for clans who are closer related. Also many of the soldiers not state but clan militias who fighting to maintain their clan borders doubt many of them get paid but are reer miyi who have herd or family who does so land is livelihood . Just like macwisley in galmudug and hiraan. The issue in south is to many clans who all not on same page it’s not lack of manpower and weapons in my opinion. How many times galmudug offensive stall because of clan politics. clan 1 wanted promises of land and govt positions while clan 2 felt it was their ancestral land and don’t want help freeing land if it meant losing it possibly .

The only thing HSM can do is apply international pressure if west threatens Ethiopia aid they will back off, but so far west and China keep saying for us to resolve issue through dialogue meaning they don’t see Ethiopia getting port as big deal.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Ethiopia bases in somalia soon they will claim sovereignty of this land where is hassan gurgurte or his powerless against abiy ahmed
4c26364e-eb28-41e1-9e92-bebe85cc9484.jpeg

Trending