Early reports of a large contingent of mechanized Ethiopian forces spotted crossing over from Ferfer DDS into Matabaan

Ceelbuur is the biggest Al-Shabaab hub in Central Somali the whole place needs a scorched earth policy tbh. If Ceelbuur is cleared then then clearing the rest of central Somalia would be a walk in the park.
Kkk Gedo getting taxed

IMG_0603.png

IMG_0604.jpeg

IMG_0605.jpeg

It's clear they are being invited. At this point why doesn't Ethiopia go a step further and annex these regions? What exactly is stopping them?

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
lol this is crazy position do you want sovereignty or not. If I was west bankrolling atmis I would laugh at this request

Ceelbuur is the biggest Al-Shabaab hub in Central Somali the whole place needs a scorched earth policy tbh. If Ceelbuur is cleared then then clearing the rest of central Somalia would be a walk in the park.
Your hatred for murusade is too funny kkkkkk:dead::dead:

Does Ethiopia have some sort of agreement with the FGS that they can operate in the country freely? I'm guessing there's no way they can just move troops in and out without that kind of arrangement. Or at least I'm guessing in certain border regions. This is all conspiracy fuel because the government probably hides those kinds of arrangements.

It might be a part of those bilateral agreements (not ATMIS) that the government signed. Without knowing what is in those agreements and the permissions the government gave Ethiopian defence forces there's no way of telling what is going on here.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
We got our answer already when they asked for atmis to stay
They want atmis minus Ethiopia but since we don’t bankroll foreign troops will west care enough about MOU beef to kick out Ethiopia. Even when ICU took over it was Ethiopia west used as instrument to enact their policy doubt this will change. If foreigners stay Ethiopia will stay in my opinion

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
You and keep it boqol have to be the most shameless docile iljeexs I've ever come across on the net

Packs where? Farmaajo literally destroyed the only cohesive force in the region a few years ago which was aswj 700+ dead in guriceel sxb.

OP is a fake news merchant Provide legtimate sources and pictures like I did for Dooloow. Scorned puntlander
Keep it 100 is no iljeex, he is mj. What happened back then was internal power struggle with help of outside forces. Government forces were also heavily affected. I disagreed with the conflict as did many HGs. Most of us have family who are sufis and there is no animosity between us.

ASWJ is still around, you really believe that war truly weakened them? Raggaas are more ready to die for their own then AS. The ranks have been replenished.

Killing itoobiyans is nothing new to us, we know who really fought them back then in Xamar, Galgaduud and rest of Somalia. When the push to comes we will be ready.

We know who did the heavy damage back then and what qabiil is being talked about.

Trending