Early reports of a large contingent of mechanized Ethiopian forces spotted crossing over from Ferfer DDS into Matabaan

Muuse bixi - will fly to Addis Ababa this month possible- To sign the agreement. Ethiopia will then recognise Somaliland (tribal state) That’s the reason why they are deploying thousands of soldiers around the border .
They have been saying this for 6 months now. Before it was May 18 and now its June 28. I don't think they are actually going to do it.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
U jileec koonfur niggas, y'all all tuff when its qabil war but weak asf when it's foreigners

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Is this why they are there?
I doubt it June 26 in two days. Is Bixi king that can sign this deal without consulting anyone. If the deal is so great let somaliland people see terms and location

One of the reason south is such a mess is because of Ethiopias destabilizing presence. They use clans, fgs ,and fms against each other. If they get foothold in somaliland they will play same game of pitting clans against each other to get leverage. Somaliland should save MOU for real country like China Russia or west. Aidsthopia selling fake dreams

January 6Th GIF by GIPHY News

I doubt it June 26 in two days. Is Bixi king that can sign this deal without consulting anyone. If the deal is so great let somaliland people see terms and location

One of the reason south is such a mess is because of Ethiopias destabilizing presence. They use clans, fgs ,and fms against each other. If they get foothold in somaliland they will play same game of pitting clans against each other to get leverage. Somaliland should save MOU for real country like China Russia or west. Aidsthopia selling fake dreams

January 6Th GIF by GIPHY News
I agree as a lander we should either not let our port to any country or at least give it to powerful countries. Ethiopia intention could be to annex Somaliland and perhaps destabilise the north slowly.

reer

VIP
Damn had no idea they were up to this I haven’t heard much from them since their jihad against Al Kibab. Still keeping their flag as my pfp though regardless of their cawaan antics calanka ASJW is extremely cold
theyre sectarian and have shirk practices. they are multi clan they dont have qabyaalad like youll find in some somali salafi sheikhs.

Last edited:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
South somalia is an absolute disgrace
Ethiopian and other African troops have annexed parts a long time ago

jubaland and banadir by all means are bantu colonies,they should hang themselves

The Turks are pushing for talks. Some much for the brotherly relationship. Somalis should know they have trade and business interests in Ethiopia as well. Turkish drones changed the tide of the Tigray war as TPLF were marching towards Addis and Abiy's regime was on the back foot. The Turkish maritime deal could end up biting this country in the ass.

Trending