Educated Somali Men marrying from back home

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Its called traditional wife who hasnt been indoctrinated with the godless, SJW, feminazi bull crap fed to the xalimos in the west.
He's right. Ironically, most young Somali women in the West are surprisingly traditional, esp compared to other groups. You'll never be content.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
He's right. Ironically, most young Somali women in the West are surprisingly traditional, esp compared to other groups. You'll never be content.
i dont see that where i live and mind you their is a size-able somali community here( unlike ur homogeneous cadaan tuulo). Xalimos dont wear hijabs, mingle with ajnabis and cant speak somali.

VixR

Veritas
i dont see that where i live and mind you their is a size-able somali community here( unlike ur homogeneous cadaan tuulo). Xalimos dont wear hijabs, mingle with ajnabis and cant speak somali.
That sounds like me kkkk. Some don't, but most Somali girls wear hijab, and mingling with Ajnabis is normal. Somali guys in our age group speak poor Somali also and mingle with Ajnabis. What's your point?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I dont think i would ever marry a somali guy from back home
I had a whole other education and life, he wouldnt understand things who are pretty much normal to me and i dont want the same relationship my mom used to have, where she doesnt have rights, only can be a housewife and thats it..

But i also would never marry a somali guy from the west who isnt educated and had a criminal history and jail etc

I hate to say this, but then the only remaining option for us educated good somali girls, is to marry other muslim guys with other nationalities.....

How do you feel about that?

Why do you hate to say it? If you feel like there's no other options for you then go ahead. You shouldn't feel guilty about it.

Garaad Darawiish

That sounds like me kkkk. Most Somali girls wear hijab, and mingling with Ajnabis is normal. Somali guys in our age group speak poor Somali also and mingle with Ajnabis. What's your point?
My point is xalimos( most women actually), are susceptible to propaganda and faux rhetoric. They often let emotions cloud their judgement. One bad experience with their somali father, and they bicker on twiter degrading and demonizing their male counterparts.They dont take the time to analyse and think through things as much as men do( a generalisation supported by anecdotal evidence). So if an indhoyaar girl can easily influence a somali chick to hop on the korea/kpop( you can see this by looking at the number of kpop fanatics on this site).

VixR

Veritas
My point is xalimos( most women actually), are susceptible to propaganda and faux rhetoric. They often let emotions cloud their judgement. One bad experience with their somali father, and they bicker on twiter degrading and demonizing their male counterparts.They dont take the time to analyse and think through things as much as men do( a generalisation supported by anecdotal evidence). So if an indhoyaar girl can easily influence a somali chick to hop on the korea/kpop( you can see this by looking at the number of kpop fanatics on this site).
So I suppose the numbers of supposedly impressionable Somali male anime fans were easily influenced by near Eastern Asian men?

And the earlier, very nice, nerdy, educated Somali men were not easily influenced by Somali women into being thugs as you stated?

You're hilariously narrow :dead:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
That feeling when:

-You are a faarax who isnt a fob
- You can speak somali quite fluently
-You have no criminal record
- You are in uni
:gaasdrink:
It is my duty to marry 4 Xaliimos and produce as many children as i can :fittytousand:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Garaad Darawiish

That feeling when:

-You are a faarax who isnt a fob
- You can speak somali quite fluently
-You have no criminal record
- You are in uni
:gaasdrink:
It is my duty to marry 4 Xaliimos and produce as many children as i can :fittytousand:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
kulta the gr8 generalfaarax will save u from ur fate. I will give u my cousin as a token of appreciation

Why do you hate to say it? If you feel like there's no other options for you then go ahead. You shouldn't feel guilty about it.

I want my children to be 100% somali just like i am
And actually i dont see myself settlin with someone other than somali

But i rather have a relationship with a non somali than leaving behind all alone lol

Garaad Darawiish

But i rather have a relationship with a non somali than leaving behind all alone lol
abaayo dont say it like that dee. You will not be alone dont worry. Inshllah, you will find a man.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
How tf can you find an uneducated freshy FOB sexy. These niggas definitely have a dominant fetish and want to take advantage of these weird bleaching ass women. A woman from the west who is like me will definitely suit me.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Well, hang in there. I know it's hard to find a decent Somali men, but you'll meet one someday i'm sure.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
How tf can you find an uneducated freshy FOB sexy. These niggas definitely have a dominant fetish and want to take advantage of these weird bleaching ass women. A woman from the west who is like me will definitely suit me.
See what you call a fob is what I view as someone with their deen and culture intact I have seen you always making sly comments towards fobs stop it it's demeaning.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
See what you call a fob is what I view as someone with their deen and culture intact I have seen you always making sly comments towards fobs stop it it's demeaning.
Nah bro not demeaning them. A girl from the west can have her culture and deen anyways you're the one generalising western halimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts