Egyptian Cargo of Arms docks a Mogadishu port

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
first part is about Egypt saying its intention for the weapons. To close the power vacuum within Somalia to allow centralization, and for the terrorists.

His second paragraph is made for the reader to question Egypt’s presence in Somalia (I disagree with the wariye here. if’s wrong but I see why they didn’t help with Palestine. The western media would try and make a mockery out of “how bad Palestinian refugee’s are acting in Egypt” and that’s why “Israel had to kick them out, because look how they’re acting in Egypt”)
IMG_3575.jpeg

first part is about Egypt saying its intention for the weapons. To close the power vacuum within Somalia to allow centralization, and for the terrorists.

His second paragraph is made for the reader to question Egypt’s presence in Somalia (I disagree with the wariye here. if’s wrong but I see why they didn’t help with Palestine. The western media would try and make a mockery out of “how bad Palestinian refugee’s are acting in Egypt” and that’s why “Israel had to kick them out, because look how they’re acting in Egypt”)
View attachment 343788
They are controlled by the US and won't do anything that is against their interests, US doesn't care what they do in somalia though

They should of course help thw plaestnains but anybody saying if they can help somalia why can't they help plaestine is being retarded. The stakes are incredibly high in palestine they would be entering a full blown war with Israel which is a serious military power. Compare that to our situation where it's just them giving us weapons.

They should of course help thw plaestnains but anybody saying if they can help somalia why can't they help plaestine is being retarded. The stakes are incredibly high in palestine they would be entering a full blown war with Israel which is a serious military power. Compare that to our situation where it's just them giving us weapons.
Exactly. A lot of nations are strong armed to not intervene and help palestine where as somalia the us is in full support of respecting somalia’s sovereignty

The federal government continues to get new types of weapons.

In this video you can see a cargo ship docking at Mogadishu port. Apparently the port was closed why the shipments were made. Also you can see a naval ship, Egyptian?? At the end of the video
https://x.com/amhara_news/status/1837941974143586357?s=46

Vido of some of the weapons being transported through the streets of Mogadishu at night.
https://x.com/baidoau/status/1837956870352343431?s=46

I wonderful if this is related
https://x.com/harunmaruf/status/1837931876058595520?s=46

I just ask that the FGS store these weapons safely and not use it against other clans.
i heard its an old defected weapons.

Hamas is their enemy. That’s the ultimate truth.

Who eygpt?

Do you know that a lot of the top hamaa officials live in eygpt. Hamas gets a lot of its backing from eygpt. Do you think those tunnels between them would exist without eygpt permission

Who are the top officials who live in Egypt? Any support given by Egypt is probably by rogue security officers. One of the major reasons Morsi was toppled was to satisfy Israel.

Most of the Arab secretly want Israel to defeat Hamas. They just say pro Palestinian things for public consumption.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP

Trending

Latest posts