Egyptian student beaten in UK dies of wounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3

Barely any news reporting on it. AUN

It was an islamaphobic attack. Stay safe out there

She was brutally beaten by 10 British women of African descent.
Just imagine if whites did it, it would be all over the place. :liberaltears:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
AUN to my Muslim sister. Hope she receives the kitaab with her right hand. Very innocent.

Keo

VIP
Beaten by black women? It might not have happened because she was Muslim.
Usually it's white people that do Islamophobic attacks.
:kanyehmm:
AUN to her though.

Sheikh

VIP
Beaten by black women? It might not have happened because she was Muslim.
Usually it's white people that do Islamophobic attacks.
:kanyehmm:

I know right? When I saw they said she was attacked by Black women? I shook my head in disbelief sxb. You're right usually it's the cadaans that cause this type of abuse.

Keo

VIP
I know right? When I saw they said she was attacked by Black women? I shook my head in disbelief sxb. You're right usually it's the cadaans that cause this type of abuse.
I wonder what really caused this because right now it seems to me that it was an unprovoked attack. The article didn't mention the beating having anything to do with her being Muslim.

Sheikh

VIP
I wonder what really caused this because right now it seems to me that it was an unprovoked attack. The article didn't mention the beating having anything to do with her being Muslim.
Very true sxb doesn't describe why she was attacked at all. Probably some jealous women couldn't see a Muslim women succeeding in life so they took her out? Those women are disgrace wallahi.

Keo

VIP
The UK is the only place in the world where immigrants/minorities are racist to each other . You cant make this shit up!

Yeah I've seen that one, but it is still uncommon compared to a seeing a white person doing that.

TooMacaan

VIP
How can a human being have it in them to literally beat another to near-death??? And an innocent person at that..

Callous af; it's crazy what some ppl are capable of. You have to have an f'd up mind & an evil heart to do some ish like that, honestly. It's not even like shooting someone, or something distant/instant too-- it's all so up close and personal:faysalwtf:.

Are the attackers Somalis by any chance?
Egyptians will take revenge on Black people in Egypt, especially black immigrants...... yes?

AUN to this 18yr old girl.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Egyptians will take revenge on Black people in Egypt, especially black immigrants...... yes?

No. Just no. For the hundredth bloody time WE ARE NOT BLACK!!!!!!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

How can a human being have it in them to literally beat another to near-death??? And an innocent person at that..

Callous af; it's crazy what some ppl are capable of. You have to have an f'd up mind & an evil heart to do some ish like that, honestly. It's not even like shooting someone, or something distant/instant too-- it's all so up close and personal:faysalwtf:.

She was an expat student. Her parents sent her to study in the UK only for the news of her death to reach them. They followed her on the bus and attacked her

Very true sxb doesn't describe why she was attacked at all. Probably some jealous women couldn't see a Muslim women succeeding in life so they took her out? Those women are disgrace wallahi.

My bad guys!! It might not be islamaphobic. This is what they're saying. The story is all over the place tbh

Also, she was neglected by the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.