Egyptian student beaten in UK dies of wounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:faysalwtf:
Why are you guys doing this to me? I only have 1 account and I am 150% male. Just let me be racist in peace.
:farole:

@Jim Crow is too cool to be me. Ik who it is tho :gnzbryw:

No, it all makes sense now... random miskeen girl who don do nuffin and satiric shitposts then out of nowhere...

7815b7be7c19ed0fca710bfdc3659067cac45f85_hq.gif

you accidentally expose your power level. I have witnessed it

She was brutally beaten by 10 British women of African descent.
Just imagine if whites did it, it would be all over the place. :liberaltears:
You can't civilise them many have tried many have failed. Look what happened to the cushites when we tried to civilise them before the cadaan came, they rebelled and pushed us to the outskirts of africa.

:francis:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
It was africans. There's fresh footage been released incidents before the attack:

Glad someone was there to stop some of it, even though it was in vain at the end.
Btw, did she say "Gang shit"? Man boot these bin-divers to space or something.
I hope they feel the full weight of the law, probably crying after finding out what happened.

Glad someone was there to stop some of it, even though it was in vain at the end.
Btw, did she say "Gang shit"? Man boot these bin-divers to space or something.
I hope they feel the full weight of the law, probably crying after finding out what happened.

Yeah, the idiot was saying gang shit. One of the girls was arrested, and the other 9 are still on the loose. They should frame their pics everywhere so everyone can see what these evil murderers have done

Yeah, the idiot was saying gang shit. One of the girls was arrested, and the other 9 are still on the loose. They should frame their pics everywhere so everyone can see what these evil murderers have done
Where did they attack her?. If it was on the bus then the driver needs to be fired.

Where did they attack her?. If it was on the bus then the driver needs to be fired.

Yes, it happened on the bus of all places. They followed her, she told the bus driver not to let them on but he did. That's where she was beaten and fall unconscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.