EMBRACE! EMBRACE! EMBRACE for impact! Madoows in MN abt to riot. In addition to that a Xaliimo SJW will appear on tv saying “as enlaved

Somalis were never enslaved.

tough there are claims of Italians and the British stealing young woman and men. theywould have been put into zoo’s because people back then Were fascinated by the fact of Eastern Africans (Cushitics and Nilotes to be exact) looking different to their view of “African” people.

(not sure if this is correct English lmao).

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am changing the channel

1590521134235.png

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Somalis were never enslaved.

tough there are claims of Italians and the British stealing young woman and men. theywould have been put into zoo’s because people back then Were fascinated by the fact of Eastern Africans (Cushitics and Nilotes to be exact) looking different to their view of “African” people.

(not sure if this is correct English lmao).

There was a northern clan finnesed into an human zoo. They were never captured just finessed.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Is that my profile picture??? If you want to know who she is she’s Sana, a literal cutie
View attachment 120766
[/QUOTE]

Good to meet your virtual girlfriend

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've seen the video, that poor man was murdered on a broad daylight.

wait a min....did the marxuum pass a forged check to ageeljire owned grocery store ? It’s in Chicago st and 28th. That’s Somali central

Trending