Erdogan’s main opposition is a KURD!

Isn’t this false? They don’t worship satan.

:damsel:
Qeelbax, I have met one in real life. The person told me Shaytan was a miskeen good entity that was wronged by God. In that manner of wording. A childhood friend who was their neighbor informed me they worship satan, and I did not believe it until the Kurdish individual came out and confirmed when I asked if she believed in satan. The strange thing about it was that I remember she was physically very beautiful.

This is a true story.

One thing is true, that person was a Kurd but never said Yazidi. I do not know of any other group that surrounds such belief but them within the Kurdish macro-ethnicity. So unless somebody can cook up a better-fitting sub-ethnic Kurdish identity collective, I will resort to the law of parsimony and opt for the rational choice.

Now, although this Melek Tawus thing is a complete strawman to my story since I never knew of such an entity, the individual I talked to used "satan," which points out there was no room for misunderstanding or interpretation on my part. But looking at the evidence, Melek Tawus is undoubtedly Shaytan. Only they believe him to be good as they flipped the story (Yazidis do not even believe in evil) -- how many stories are there of beings that refused to bow down to Adam (AS)? And these people corrupted the narrative to the point where Shaytan not bowing down, an order from God, was a good thing.

Next point. Yazidis believe in seven divine beings they pray to, so they can further talk to their god for them. Those beings they claim to be divine are emanations from the "divine," meaning the use of the term "angel" is fallacious because angels in Islam are nothing but creation, no emanation of God nor divine themselves, nor do we pray to them for them to talk to God. So now we have established, Melek Tawus is Shaytan only seen as positive and they do indeed pray to him as he is the most prominent of those seven "divine" beings, which are in their belief, pieces of god. Why do I say this? According to the dictionary "emanation" means: 1) something which originates or issues from a source, "source" here strictly means god, and 2) (in various mystical traditions) a being or force which is a manifestation of God. This is a set of terminology used by Oxford, people I am to remind you, also peddle this lie about it not being Shaytan, despite the evidence, and erroneously make it synonymous with angels when the fundamentals couldn't be more different.

Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Religion:

“For Yazidis, God is a relatively remote figure, and contact with the divine takes place through seven Holy Beings (also known as “Angels”). These are emanations of the Divine, and because God has many names (a thousand, according to some), the Holy Beings also may have a number of names. Chief among them is Melek Tawûs, the Peacock Angel, also identified by the name “Sultan Êzî,” among others. It is this figure whom outsiders have identified with Satan, though Yazidism has no conceptualization of an Evil Principle and does not see Melek Ṭawûs as anything but divine”

The peacock thing, or the bird characteristics is totally beside the point. For example, Idol worshippers were big-time syncretists too, they mixed different idols from different places and prayed to them. In fact, one of the main traits of idolatry is when people change and modify the attributes of the thing, so as to change the relationship with that thing. So this "Melek Tawus was a bird" argument "thus not Shaytan" lacks fundamental critical thinking since we know Melek Tawus was a derivative of the story of Shaytan flipped on his head and given divine attributes who they pray to, no matter how many feathers and wings they claim he has, or how many composites of characteristics of Zoroastrianism, or whatever else, they have added. The guy you are quoting lacks critical thinking or is dishonest, I think both.

It is meaningless to search for Google opinions. Westerners downplay it for the reason that they were minorities for centuries (who, by the way, practiced a self-imposed isolationist tradition) and targeted by d*esh. It will be loaded with a bias toward soft and less controversial language (strong semantical and typological deception like seen above) for the representation of acceptance, even the Oxford source I posted has silly aspects in that regard. You also have Yazidis in this day and age that try to push for better PR because saying you pray to a shaytanic entity will not be received well. This is basic common sense.

I do not want to write another paragraph on these people, so take it or leave it. Evidence is in clear view once one parses out the nonsense that is used to obscure.

Actually if you talk with "Zaza" their considered their own ethnic minority in Turkey, and alot of people classify them as their own group
So not kurd

Miskeen kurds tho. Stuck in a country full of batshit crazy nationalist turks who reguarly insult them. I support kurdish independence

Lifted curbs on public expression of religion and Tripled GDP in 11 years, Erdogan 2028:salute:
Im pretty sure Turkeys economy was going down since 2013 but recently in 2021 propbably due to increased tourism and covid restrictions being lifted its economy is slowing rising;. But good but risiing

But the actual turk people hate this man. On the grounds, especially in istanbul which holds a strong 15 million of the pop, their more liberal secular minded and alot of them dont want a religious government

Damn a secular kurd vs a Muslim turk. It’s gonna be a tough election for Turkish nationalists
I would hardly call erodgan a "muslim turk". He still runs a contry thats secular. Whats the difference between him and the kurd. They both still have to uphold the secular constution ataturk installed

His family is Alawi Kurd (skip to 1:50 min):
Still cant believe this mans wife is Somali 💀😭 nayaa we will rescue you. Why would you even accept

He aint even cute as well 💀 might as well stick with a decent tall farax

This man has weird ugly teeth and lips. My biggest pet peeve on guys is having tiny lips that look weird. Tom holland is the best example, paper cut looking lips
1683912868213.png

Still cant believe this mans wife is Somali 💀😭 nayaa we will rescue you. Why would you even accept

He aint even cute as well 💀 might as well stick with a decent tall farax

This man has weird ugly teeth and lips. My biggest pet peeve on guys is having tiny lips that look weird. Tom holland is the best example, paper cut looking lips
View attachment 272544
Ayo, such things ain't my conversational ground. I'm a man. Can't talk about niggas lips and shit.

He's also an Alevi which apparently is not the same thing as Alawites like Bashar Al-Assad.

Does anybody know anything about Alevis? I'm not sure if they're Muslim or kaffir but they don't sound like Muslims.
They are kufar. Straight up kufar, they have nothing to do with Islam.
Some brainwashed Alevi would say he is a muslim Shia, but in fact they are the biggest enemy of islam.

Its pretty common in my city:
you have people who claim to be "Alx I am a muslim brother" and the other will say "no we are not muslims" Some even say they pray and fast like us muslims. They doing it because they have no idea about their religion and want to be accept by muslims.
At the end of the day, they are kuffar. I don't care what they are saying.

They walk like the shias with the sword of Ali. How braindead must be a person. Ali someone who fought for Islam and they still talk shit about us Muslims for being backwards or whatever these marxists are saying.

these people love to lick white/european ass by saying we are not as backwards as actual muslims. You mf, a white person does not care, they will see you as a muslim.

I live in Germany, where many many Alevis live. They scream: ya allah ya muhammed ya ali
But they still have nothing to do with Islam.
I hate most of them, since they have a lot of identity crisis by trying to act more **European / liberal by drinking alcohol and eating pork** "oh look I ate bacon its soo tasty"

Can you imagine that? Someone who "loves" Ali and is trying to live like him are trying hard to be accepted by europeans? Would Ali love it? I guess no.

Ive met enough of them.

Aren't most kurds Sunni? are there separate ethnic subgroups among them that have different religious view?

Yes the majority of Kurds are sunni Muslims. Real Kurds are muslims!

Sadly many are liberal or lets say non believers, since they are weirdly obsessed with communism. They admire/their idol is che guevara. If you see a Turkish looking guy with a che guevara tattoo (yes many in my city have a tattoo of him) he is a Kurd and a kafir.

There is no Kurd like Salahdin Ayoubi.

Last edited:
Isn’t this false? They don’t worship satan.
Yezidis are indeed satan worshippers.
They worship tausi melek, who's Iblis in Islam

> Iblis was a unique individual, described as both a pious jinn and at times an angel before he fell from God's grace when he refused to bow before the prophet Adam. After this incident, Iblis turned into a shaytan.

This is tausi Melek.

Maybe I am really hateful towards those people, since all they do in Europe is bashing Islam.