EternalLightX, is your username ironic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
You're such a miserable neef.

I bet you ruin every joke your friends make by being a killjoy.

VixR

Veritas
If anyone needs to lighten up it certainly is @EternalLightX .
I like her comments, they're different. If everyone here were the same it'd be boring af. Same reason I like Yas, she kills me sometimes. I remember a comment of hers that made it so I couldn't breathe, I was laughing so hard. Eternal has pizazz, too.

waraabe

Your superior
I like her comments, they're different. If everyone here were the same it'd be boring af. Same reason I like Yas, she kills me sometimes. I remember a comment of hers that made it so I couldn't breathe, I was laughing so hard. Eternal has pizazz, too.

Sexist

VixR

Veritas
Vixen you like Yas too? Wallahi she's the only one on my ignore list :ivers:

She's completely random most of the time, but wallahi there are gems! There's so little people here, no point ignoring anyone, IMO. I wish we had a higher head count.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Aah I am famous I have made it into everyone's black list the jelousy is real here. Guys I don't need your taunts to classify that I'm a good woman becuase I know I already am. Outside this forum I am my own person and my day to day life and who I am is private. But on here my god I will destroy this forum

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Aah I am famous I have made it into everyone's black list the jelousy is real here. Guys I don't need your taunts to classify that I'm a good woman becuase I know I already am. Outside this forum I am my own person and my day to day life and who I am is private. But on here my god I will destroy this forum

I should have quoted your second post before you deleted it where you unnecessarily took a swipe at Somalilanders.

What's your favourite hobby? What kinda music do you enjoy? When was the last time you laughed?

You unfortunately don't have a sense of humor, or you intentionally play the straight man in a running joke ... Idk

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I should have quoted your second post before you deleted it where you unnecessarily took a swipe at Somalilanders.

What's your favourite hobby? What kinda music do you enjoy? When was the last time you laughed?

I wanted to keep the post as I'm sure it's a harsh reality of people who convey somaliland as the land of the free when in reality it adds to the toxic qabilist nature somalis so desperately cannot ignore. I should have not deleted my post it is was an error in judgement and my mistake.

To answer your questions I have no hobbies as of yet I'm busy with my studies and working. In reality I smile a lot part and parcel of my family genes aka 'the smiling gene'. And no I don't have validate my personality to you as I do not know you personaly.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You unfortunately don't have a sense of humor, or you intentionally play the straight man in a running joke ... Idk
Seems like everyone here is against me for some reason if that is so I will gladly retreat as I have no need to comment in a forum filled with derogatory posts it's actually humorous to read no credible source of disscussion is ever posted in here and if it is it's very very rare and those who post any valuable disscussion are unfortunately very few

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Seems like everyone here is against me for some reason if that is so I will gladly retreat as I have no need to comment in a forum filled with derogatory posts it's actually humorous to read no credible source of disscussion is ever posted in here and if it is it's very very rare and those who post any valuable disscussion are unfortunately very few

Don't mind them abayoo. Post what ever you want and express your opinions.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Don't mind them abayoo. Post what ever you want and express your opinions.
I believe they are to obsessed with me and my views perhaps it's a true reflection of the insecurities these men face deep down. For them to acknowledge me and post about me it's absolutely facinating

Status
Not open for further replies.