EternalLightX, is your username ironic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
This was light banter. I wanted to get qosol from her but she took it uber seriously.

You are an SJW. So is she, as she admitted.

I'm not an SJW. For f*ck sakes I want all trannies in locked in a mental institution. I'm neutral when it comes BLW. The only thing I am is a radical feminist something I'm very proud of. Stop accusing me of shit waryaa.

I'm offended by your baseless allegations that I bootyclap for misogynistic men.

I didn't mean to offend you. It's just unfair how this girl gets picked on when there's people doing far worse things and no one bothers to call them out on it. Instead they get cheered on.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I didn't mean to offend you. It's just unfair how this girl gets picked on when there's people doing far worse things and no one bothers to call them out on it. Instead they get cheered on.

Honestly I just wanted to get her to laugh by poking fun at her in the hope she would poke fun at me or something. But unfortunately she has no sense of humour. My thread failed.

I'm not an SJW. For f*ck sakes I want all trannies in locked in a mental institution. I'm neutral when it comes BLW. The only thing I am is a radical feminist something I'm very proud of. Stop accusing me of shit waryaa.

Good point actually. Don't forget you're also racist towards Bantus.

Bohol

VIP
Women in general are not funny so that is not her fault guys, ever heard of a famous woman
comedian? they don't exist. Eternal is smart though.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Well you do. You laughed hard at @Bahal and his reer roger remark knowing damn well he would never say that to a Somali man. And here we have a bunch of guys ganging up on one female member who doesn't share your opinions. Some of you are super cruel to @EternalLightX

Na hooy meel joog

:ufdup:

VixR

Veritas
I swear, some of the guys on here catapulted themselves from the stone-age using an apparatus yet to be unearthed by archaeologists balayo wahid.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is straight up bullying, she's no worse than Waraabe, who doesn't make sense most of the time. Talks shit about women. Makes fun of kids in refugee camps and laughs at dead people. If we are going to condemn members we should start with Waraabe.

I won't allow bunch of sexist faraaxs trying to bully a Somali woman. Not on my watch.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
She has no sense of humour. Can't even take a joke.

Everyone here gets made fun of. It's not that serious.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@EternalLightX kaalay, kaalay
TZGQaUs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.