EternalLightX, is your username ironic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I believe they are to obsessed with me and my views perhaps it's a true reflection of the insecurities these men face deep down. For them to acknowledge me and post about me it's absolutely facinating

Yes men are very insecure. Men are the very definition of group-think. Don't let them tell you how to behave or what to say. Post your opinions like usually. You've done nothing wrong and if they dislike you they are the ones that are gonna have to deal with that fact not you:heart:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
:mugshotman:

Violating your rights? Are you a social justice warrior?

#triggered #safespace
Ofcourse I am I have my rights not only as a woman but as someone who knows when she is being targeted. I am not as weak as you presume. Underneath lies the sounds of a roaring lioness do not target me when I am only saying the truth. As you are someone who reduces a woman to her flesh and not as someone who is of an intelligent self productive and strong individual. You cannot talk sir please accept women as something more than eye candy

Ofcourse I am I have my rights not only as a woman but as someone who knows when she is being targeted. I am not as weak as you presume. Underneath lies the sounds of a roaring lioness do not target me when I am only saying the truth. As someone who reduces a woman to her flesh and not as someone who is of an intelligent self productive and stromg character. You cannot talk sir
Not all of us are attacking you ffs. Just simple constructive criticism.

@Bielsa

I don't ever see you having a go at the men on this forum. When they spew their daily nonsense all over the forum (instead u *lol lol* for them but you pick on a girl.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@Bielsa

I don't ever see you having a go at the men on this forum. When they spew their nonsense daily all over the forum (instead u *lol lol* for them but you pick on a girl.

I'm offended by your baseless allegations that I bootyclap for misogynistic men.

Bielsa

VIP
Ofcourse I am I have my rights not only as a woman but as someone who knows when she is being targeted. I am not as weak as you presume. Underneath lies the sounds of a roaring lioness do not target me when I am only saying the truth. As you are someone who reduces a woman to her flesh and not as someone who is of an intelligent self productive and strong individual. You cannot talk sir please accept women as something more than eye candy

Relax. It's just jokes. I just wanted to get few laughs from you. It's not that serious. I have nothing against st you. Waa iska foorjo.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I'm offended by your baseless allegations that I bootyclap for misogynistic men.

Well you do. You laughed hard at @Bahal and his reer roger remark knowing damn well he would never say that to a Somali man. And here we have a bunch of guys ganging up on one female member who doesn't share your opinions. Some of you are super cruel to @EternalLightX

Bielsa

VIP
Well you do. You laughed hard at @Bahal and his reer roger remark knowing damn well he would never say that to a Somali man. And here we have a bunch of guys ganging up on one female member who doesn't share your opinions. Some of you are super cruel to @EternalLightX

Reer Roger was funny. Sue ne. I have laughed and ridiculed AJ, Freebandz and waraabe numerous times.

If foorjo is cruel to you then get off the Internet my dear.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Reer Roger was funny. Sue ne. I have laughed and ridiculed AJ, Freebandz and waraabe numerous times.

If foorjo is cruel to you then get off the Internet my dear.

Have you seen the first page? This wasn't a joke! Don't try to spin it as such this was you guys bullying her. There's a handful of other threads where male members are attacking her and now on this thread as well.

Bielsa

VIP
Have you seen the first page? This wasn't a joke! Don't try to spin it as such this was you guys bullying her. There's a handful of other threads where male members are attacking her and now on this thread as well.

Are you triggered?

Bielsa

VIP
No

but you are, dedicating a whole thread to mock a member.

Happens all the time. Threads have been dedicated to AJ, waraabe, Freebandz, Air Jalam, Reiko, myself, Cognitivedissonance and others for mocking and banter. She's not special, you SJWs.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Happens all the time. Threads have been dedicated to AJ, waraabe, Freebandz, Air Jalam, Reiko, myself, Cognitivedissonance and others for mocking and banter. She's not special, you SJWs.

Those threads have been in light spirit. This was not. I'm far from an SJW don't insult me.

Bielsa

VIP
Those threads have been in light spirit. This was not. I'm far from an SJW don't insult me.

This was light banter. I wanted to get qosol from her but she took it uber seriously. She has no sense of humour.

You are an SJW. So is she, as she admitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.